So Brienne's plan...

Mordos_Kull

Agreed. We spend a lot of time (myself for sure included!) dissecting their words in interviews. But these aren't like interviews with GRRM. What they say isn't canon at all. Sophie in particular says all kinds of crazy stuff.

Not that I will stop poring over every word myself mind you... Just that I have remind myself that they don't say as much as we think they do. He'll look at how twice now we book readers have been punked!

But I get the actors.

Every major and all the wannabe interviewers that always show up when you google for interviews, they all ask, no actually harass the actors with stupid repetitive questions. Questions the actors cannot possibly answer contractually.

And it also bores you to give the same answer over and over again.

Brienne will have Mors Umber role. Or Abel one...

And theyll go to Castle black, as jeyne pool did... ?

If D&D made it sure that Sansa hear about her brotherbeing lord commander, thats because it does serve a purpose

And then Brienne gets to Stannis, attempts to kill him, fails, gets sentenced to death, Mel hears Jon was assassinated, mumble mumble, let's burn her so Jon can live.

The End.

written by D & D

based on fanfiction by xy

Briennes scenes this season are laughable. Not the actresses fault imo but what she's been given to work with, is there any point her being in this season? This episode featured her just staring to see if a candles going to be lighten ,through a snow blizzard,God knows how far away. Her plot line makes no sense,I know briennes a bit dim in the books but even book Brienne would struggle to steep to this level of dimwittedness.really hope she's given something in the next few episodes to redeem herself

I think Podrick infiltrating Winterfell as a worker would be the best way to find out Sansa's condition and for him to scout out escape routes. No one would think twice about him. He is unassuming. Brienne stands out too much.

Yeah, after last week and no signal, I could see her asking him too or him volunteering. I can only imagine what Brienne's reaction to Sansa being raped nightly will be.

Description says Sansa meets an old acquaintance. Has to be Pod no?

the AT&T cable synopsis says that Sansa has a confrontation with an old friend. Has Littlefinger left king's Landing?

LF?

Brienne?

Pod?

Theon? - I think she reaches Theon and brings him out of Reek and this is the confrontation.

the AT&T cable synopsis says that Sansa has a confrontation with an old friend. Has Littlefinger left king's Landing?

LF?

Brienne?

Pod?

Theon? - I think she reaches Theon and brings him out of Reek and this is the confrontation.

well with the word confrontation, it's either Theon or LF, I don't think she holds any animosity to Pod.

well with the word confrontation, it's either Theon or LF, I don't think she holds any animosity to Pod.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a non-event like Jayne Poole or something....but maybe it's Brienne or Pod. Who knows?

I mean, creatively, anything will make sense becuase D&D want it to happen

^ This :D. But seriously, Brienne hasn't done anything since killing those Vale knights after confronting LF and Sansa at the inn. If she isn't going to do anything worthwhile, why did they even bother having her still appear this far into the season? She really needs to make a move here or someone else will make one for her(i.e. Ramsay, Roose)

^ This :D. But seriously, Brienne hasn't done anything since killing those Vale knights after confronting LF and Sansa at the inn. If she isn't going to do anything worthwhile, why did they even bother having her still appear this far into the season? She really needs to make a move here or someone else will make one for her(i.e. Ramsay, Roose)

Sorry, double post

Sorry, double post

I totally agree. Too many loose ends like this (prob just because they're liked by fans) floating around wasting screentime while we could be learning more about the realm of cock-merchantdom

Candor, on 26 May 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

I'm torn because I think Ramsey lighting the candle to see who shows up is likely, but at the same time he seems like he's about to take a trip outside WF to fight Stannis so is there time?

I have a feeling they're going to go the route of the books in having Brienne/Pod stand in for the washerwomen and spirit Sansa and Theon outside of the castle, and I think they'll head north with those two, toward the Wall. On the way they run into Stannis, and Theon gets captured. Brienne/Pod and Sansa head for where they think Jon is.

Though with some of the great theories I've seen around lately, I kind of hope it doesn't play out like that.

If it does Brienne wouldn't be that pleased to see Stannis, he killed her king Renly if you remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived