College Football 2015: OSU, The Three-Headed Dragon

Zaire just went down for Notre Dame, so they've lost their starting RB and maybe now their starting QB.  Not clear if he's out for the year, but it looks like it's several weeks at least.

Auburn escaped with their lives today.

ETA:  Kal - In that video I spotted Harrington, LaMichael James, Fouts, Mariota, and Neil Everret, but there were several others that I think I just wasn't recognizing. 

For anyone that doesn't know, Animal House was shot in Eugene.

Zaire just went down for Notre Dame, so they've lost their starting RB and maybe now their starting QB.  Not clear if he's out for the year, but it looks like it's several weeks at least.

Zaire has a fractured ankle and is out for the season. It's not been the most auspicious start for ND. Yes, they're 2-0, but at what cost?

ETA: On the bright side, there's Will Fuller.

Va Tech's backup QB is just terrible. Get some of the younger guys some practice in the OOC. If this is what we're sticking with, we're in huge trouble.

I thought he showed significant improvement in the 2nd half - granted, it was Furman.  But still, he seemed to settle down and make good reads and throws in the 2nd half.  To be honest, I'm more worried about our defense than the QB situation right now.  Defense was supposed to be a strength.  Our middle LB - Motuapaka - is mediocre at best, and we can't seem to contain runs to the edge.  It's one thing when Ohio State is beating you to the edge, it's another when Furman is having success with the option.  I fear what Georgia Tech will do...

And how about Notre Dame vs. UVA...there's a game to root for the meteor strike.  But my dislike for Notre Dame is the same general dislike all non-Notre Dame fans have, while my dislike for UVA is a little more natural...that long TD to rip the hearts out of the UVA fans made me smile a little...

Zaire has a fractured ankle and is out for the season. It's not been the most auspicious start for ND. Yes, they're 2-0, but at what cost?

ETA: On the bright side, there's Will Fuller.

What a throw by 14 too.  I think he let that thing go from the 50. 

Not the biggest college fan, but I am tuning in for some of Michigan State v Oregon.  The Heisman House commercials before the game had me cracking up.  Loved Mariota playing ping pong and everytime his opponent looked up his jersey was different.

Being from michigan I am rooting for State, but I've always enjoyed watching the Ducks play, so mainly hoping for a good game.

Fuck you ESPN and your worthless ESPN3. Two open slots on the worthless sec network and you're not running the Missouri game? Also your worthless watch ESPN app does not work on iOS nor on android and when I tried it on a laptop I can't chrome cast it like from the app because you force a popup video window that has no chrome cast option to toggle on. oh and the video does play on my laptop but the upper right corner has a black box in it that says choose event which will not go away which makes the feed nearly unwatchable. You are shit ESPN.

Also, after watching Arkansas state last week I had a feeling they would be missouris Indiana of 2015. So far looks right. Oh. Why are we the only sec team playing a lower division away game?

Hahaha Arkansas! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Didn't the Arkansas coach just get done making snide comments about other college's easy schedules?  Specifically directed at another school located in Ohio?  

Maybe you should be able to handle the lesser tier Ohio teams before you go running off at the mouth.  Maybe the conference you happen to reside doesn't mean shit unless you actually win games.

Heh.  Love the college football season, warts and all!

Oh Kentucky... You're still Kentucky. :(

We are!  But we're not!  Heart be still. 

Congrats to you and DaN. Nice program win beating SC on the road.   :thumbsup:

Regardless whatever happened to the offense in the 2nd half, I for damn sure heard some "GO BIG BLUE!" chants on the road.  This do be the first time EVER we have beaten the Evil Spurrier 2 years in a row!  GO BIG BLUE!

Regardless whatever happened to the offense in the 2nd half, I for damn sure heard some "GO BIG BLUE!" chants on the road.  This do be the first time EVER we have beaten the Evil Spurrier 2 years in a row!  GO BIG BLUE!

Whew.

Now you mofos need to build off that win and beat Schtuyte a few weeks hence down in Starkpatch.

Archived