College Football 2015: OSU, The Three-Headed Dragon

First Saturday and no posts?  Y'all have lives or something? 

Stansbury looks terrible right now.  3 points in almost three quarters @ Northwestern (the Stansbury of the Big 10).  I now feel more convinced that Kevin Hogan was possessed by a demon when he went on that hot streak at the end of last year.  The demon has moved on, and Hogan now looks questionable as a FBS qb.

ETA:  Kansas is getting throttled at home by S. Dakota State. 

No fear of that. But what's there to say? Listing all the ways that Stanford looks bad would take the rest of the day.

I still have two more days to wait. 

Shaw needs to bring in someone else to coordinate the offense and abdicate from play calling duties. Have not seen a spark of creativity or the ability to out think the opposition in three years.

Shaw needs to bring in someone else to coordinate the offense and abdicate from play calling duties. Have not seen a spark of creativity or the ability to out think the opposition in three years.

They shamed the conference today. 

Looking forward to smug-ass Rosen taking the helm for UCLA.  Whoever you are reading this, Rosen thinks he's better than you.  Is he right?

No, just staring somewhat stupidly (and hungoverly) at the TV. Haven't really seen anything that's inspired me to comment besides "what the hell, Stanford?"

Someday I want to create my own word.  Just not having it have anything to do with being hungover though.

We throw out our worst week in the pick em', right? I didn't realize there was a spread also. Not that it would really matter, though.

Anyway, let go eer's! I hope that we get to see a lot of Crest. He was supposed to play some WR and such, but, that got scrapped a couple weeks ago. If Howard struggles, I'm sure his leash isn't very long. But, I don't expect that. I really think we're gonna make it over the hump this year in the BIG12. Hey, if Jason Seihorn picked us as his dark horse, then what left to discuss? LOL

Yeah, this is Leach's 4th year.  This is really bad.  I cannot imagine being a Wazzu fan.  They are like one of those teams in European soccer that has to get downgraded for a year or two. 

Rosen looked smug as shit and awesome today.  Something like 28/35 for 250350 and 3 TD's and looked bored doing it.  Guy is so ready for the NFL. 

This Louisville game has killed Auburn with injuries. Two RBs, starting strong safety (and potential all conference player), starting LG, starting DE (and potential all conference player).

And to top it all off, we get to watch a freshman RGIII clone carve up our defense with ad lib awesomeness.

Ugh. Rosen terrifies me. Pete Carroll used to make all his quarterbacks read -the inner game of tennis- because he said an elite tennis players mental state is the ideal qb mental state, so I feel wonderful now knowing Rosen is also an elite tennis player.

I went to see my team score 76 points on another team that technically plays football and all I got was this lousy sunburn.

This Louisville game has killed Auburn with injuries. Two RBs, starting strong safety (and potential all conference player), starting LG, starting DE (and potential all conference player).

And to top it all off, we get to watch a freshman RGIII clone carve up our defense with ad lib awesomeness.

Listened to that on the way back and now have it on...it's getting interesting.  

How bad is Lawson's injury?

ETA:  Bobby MF Petrino with the bonehead timeout call, that'll be game.

Ugh. Rosen terrifies me. Pete Carroll used to make all his quarterbacks read -the inner game of tennis- because he said an elite tennis players mental state is the ideal qb mental state, so I feel wonderful now knowing Rosen is also an elite tennis player.

Rosen finds this shit tiresome. 

It was so amazing when they had the supposed Elite 11 last year.  They gave Rosen the last grade while admitting he was unreal, and they actually stated that he was more gifted and smarter than all of them . They openly admitted this but felt compelled to downgrade him because stuff. 

I would say "woe" if Kessler wasn't so good. 

Archived