Top5 Game of Thrones YouTube Channels

ChrisEye

For those who are not aware, there is so much GOT/ASOIAF content on youtube. It ranges from show reviews, theories, history, etc. I find a lot of it to be really interesting and entertaining.

Since I have a YouTube channel where I do Top 5 lists, I thought it would be cool to do one for GOT channels.

So the following link is to my video, check it out if you want, and if a channel I talk about peaks your interest, go check it out. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SoBH1C_VE

Many channels just recap the show. Boring. No analysis. No critical take. Just a few people sitting around saying "I totally thought Sansa was going to..."

I only see four worth watching:

1. Preston Jacobs is great for a critical take on the show with entertaining editing. Deep knowledge + an eye for BS.

2. Red Team Review is very good for a critical take on the show, but a little too much giggling over show vulgarities. Also, not a lot of fun editing.

3. Alt-Shift-X is the only place to go for theories.

4. Emergency Awesome is good for general character & plot introductions but way too uncritical. You get the sense he's angling for a job at HBO. The result can be really boring.

RedTeamReview would be a lot better if he had a camera and recorded himself like Charlie

but yeah emergency awesome is probably the least knowledgeable.

I used to like Comicbookgirl19 quite a bit

Ozzymanreviews is the funniest and alt-shiftx (whatever) is the best for conspiracys and other hit

Also, Funny or Die do a hilarious recap each week called "gay of thrones".

1. Preston Jacobs

2. AA Podcast (more for hardcore fans)

3. Radio Westeros

4. RedteamReview

5.Vassals of Kingsgrave

honorable mentions: Throne Talk, Rawrist, Alt Shift X

I dont like Teflon at all, his cheesy corny openings like "CHIYA CHIYA ITS CHA BOY HOLLA AT ME IM DA DON HOUSE TEFLON FELL ME?"

Maester Payne I cant stand either

I say this with a background in broadcasting both producing and hosting on air in radio professionally. Preston Jacobs is by far the best. Alt shift X is well edited but very generic. I bet they do well financially though and I do enjoy them. Preston is amazing his theories are always interesting. His new videos are funny too. Preston if not already will eventually work in entertainment on a larger scale than just his videos. He very much reminds me of the comedian Joel Hodgson

• 2 months later...

Archived