Bejen Stark (Spoilers)

StarkBlack21

I don't think so.According to IMDB he should be in ep.10,but Imdb is not very trustworthy source on that.

Jon is going to be stabbed to death on ep.10, and he won't be revived sooner than next season.

There must always be a Stark at Winterfell -> There must always be a Stark south of the Wall -> Benjen Stark comes right after Jon 'dies' to fill that place.

Unlikely, but it could be awesome.

There was a hooded figure in black, on the boat with Jon when they sailed away. Perhaps that could be uncle Benjen or Coldhands.

i noticed the hooded figure as well, when they were all running to the boat, the hooded figure was already in it, facing the waters back turned to what was happening. so im pretty sure that person plays a role in the next episode.

i noticed the hooded figure as well, when they were all running to the boat, the hooded figure was already in it, facing the waters back turned to what was happening. so im pretty sure that person plays a role in the next episode.

i thought it was kinda odd that the person was wearing hooded clothing, no one else seemed to be.

I thought they hung on the hooded figure for way too long, unless it's a misleading shot, I am hoping we get Benjen. But in order to do that and not confuse every viewer they'd have to have a previously on segment with him. Which would ruin the reveal.

Could be Osha maybe? Some thought you could have LSH appear but that seems way to unlikely.

Still firmly in the Coldhands = Benjen camp. Whether we'll ever see/hear anything about him in the show again.. who knows.

It was leaked by GRRM himself that Coldhands isn't Benjen.

Whether the show goes that way or not, who knows. But at least by book canon, he's not.

i don't think it's Benjen..

you can see the hooded man's face here:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/aleynster/vlcsnap-2015-06-01-22h32m18s12_zpsqnwmyn4e.png

here you can see others in hoods, probably put the hood on since its cold maybe? i dunno.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/aleynster/media/vlcsnap-2015-06-01-22h32m37s208_zpshyxccplm.png.html

this was the scene before the staredown between Jon and NK.. the scene is between 55:40-55:47

Archived