What is Ramsay going to do to Stannis?

Uldra I

What is Ramsay going to do to Stannis and his men with only 20 good men? Sent a shiver down my spine when Ramsay said it.

It send a shiver down my spine too, because i instantly thought about Yara and her 50 best killers.

he probarly gonna infiltrate and destroy (burn) the camp a bit soo he cant make the winter is my guess

Considering that R'hllor favors whoever burns people alive, is he going to reward Ramsay - who burns the people - or Stannis - who provides the people - for this sacrifice?

He's going to ride in topless and slaughter all 6000 of Stannis's men and then drag him back to the Dreadfort.

To be fair it is loosely following the book. He does ride out to meet Stannis but this sounds like D & D changing it in favour of Ramsey.

But then again nothing goes as planned. "50 best Iron Island Killers" didn't go as planned. They were slaughtered by a small garrison of old men and green boys.

He's going to ride in topless and slaughter all 6000 of Stannis's men and then drag him back to the Dreadfort.

To be fair it is loosely following the book. He does ride out to meet Stannis but this sounds like D & D changing it in favour of Ramsey.

But then again nothing goes as planned. "50 best Iron Island Killers" didn't go as planned. They were slaughtered by a small garrison of old men and green boys.

Ramsey is going to play the 'false friend' imho.

It strikes me that Roose has spies in Stannis's camp. I wish they had the time to develop this a little more but it seems as though Roose is not concerned that he will need LF and the Vale troops to defeat Stannis anymore which is odd.

Ramsay will most definitely try and kill Stannis, Mel will be interesting as she will either get a vision through flames or something. Shireen is in grave danger no matter what happens. Given scene shots with interviews, Ramsay takes some physical punishment but I have no doubt will be able to escape back to Winterfell. I have heard rumors that the actor who plays the GreatJohn was done makeup this year and I would love for Stannis's ment to get reinforced, causing Ramsay to flee. My guess is, if Greatjohn comes, he might claim to have Rickon.

Archived