What is Ramsay going to do to Stannis?

Uldra I

Perfect time for Sansa to drag Theon back to the surface and escape. The way it's panning out I reckon they'll be the one to tell Stannis about Bran and Rickon although that's dependant on what happens with Ramsey Stallone and his fellow Expendables.

I wanna see Stannis causing it though. His Blackwater performance was superb.

Agree on Sansa

Brienne will see Ramsay and his 20 best men leaving Winterfell. She'll follow him, so both will be near Stannis' camp. Ramsay will attack. Brienne will be closely following the action. Somehow, Brienne ends up saving Shireen from Ramsay, only to find out later that she's Stannis' daughter. Then she'll have to make a choice about her vengeance.

What I don't get is why she doesn't realize that while she's supposedly trying to protect a Stark, she's also thinking of killing Sansa's (maybe) only hope. I mean, the contradiction is there. Perhaps it's just lazy writing. My point is that Ramsay infiltrating Stannis' camp is a good opportunity to put this on the table and have her finally DO something.

Brienne would see Ramsey leaving and use that moment and infiltrate Winterfell. \

The moment Ramsey volunteered for the raid, this went through my mind

1) Ramsey leaving = Sansa/Theon escape, with Brienne's help

2) Trailer had Stannis camp burning = Ramsey sets it on fire, but its quick hit and run thing not a big battle. Probably prompts the whole sacrificing Shireen rethought from Stannis to get things moving in HIS favor.

3) Brienne with Sansa/Theon escape and run into Stannis. And here is the whole revenge on Stannis thing would come along. (though I am afraid now that Davos would give her Shireen to escape with)

Agree on Sansa

Brienne would see Ramsey leaving and use that moment and infiltrate Winterfell. \

The moment Ramsey volunteered for the raid, this went through my mind

1) Ramsey leaving = Sansa/Theon escape, with Brienne's help

2) Trailer had Stannis camp burning = Ramsey sets it on fire, but its quick hit and run thing not a big battle. Probably prompts the whole sacrificing Shireen rethought from Stannis to get things moving in HIS favor.

3) Brienne with Sansa/Theon escape and run into Stannis. And here is the whole revenge on Stannis thing would come along. (though I am afraid now that Davos would give her Shireen to escape with)

Why would she infiltrate Winterfell because Ramsay left? Roose is much more dangerous, and better protected.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense to try to break up the 20 who leave camp one way or another - or get her own contingent of Northern conspirators to deal with them. Matches up with the book plotline of "we send our scouts out but they don't come back."

If I am dreaming, I would love to hear Roose say "I sent Ramsay out for pizza, but some big blonde woman delivered me a pie."

My first thoughts about Ramsey taking 20 men was...he isn't going to leave, he will hang out a day or two and kill Fat Walda. He has the cover story in place that he is gone raiding Stannis' camp. So he can kill her and then catch back up to the men loyal to him and do some guerilla raids before coming back to WF.

And, Sansa/Theon escape, leading to pink letter variation for episode 10?

Stannis is safe, at least for this episode because the description for episode 10 has him "marching".

Episode #50: âMotherâs Mercyâ (season finale)

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: June 14 (11:30 p.m., 2:00 a.m.), 15 (10:30 p.m.), 16 (9:00 p.m., 1:50 a.m.), 17 (2:25 a.m.), 18 (10:00 p.m.), 19 (9:00 p.m.), 20 (10:30 p.m.) and 26 (8:00 p.m.)

HBO2 playdates: June 15 (9:00 p.m.), 19 (2:30 a.m.), 20 (2:45 p.m.) and 21 (8:00 p.m.)

Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei (Lena Headey) seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged.

Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.

I think Stannis' fate is to die at the hands of the fire/blood magic he has sold himself out for. He killed his brother with it, too. So that's double the bad mojo.

And with "blood of kings" in his veins, he has uses for certain people...

"Have you sacrificed many lambs?"

"Yes, and none of them has seen the knife."

Makes you wonder if Stannis is being set up as a sacrifice, he aint seeing the knife coming.

Hmm, how about for a twist of the book pages, Mel consults the fire and just see's "Snow" and thinks it refers to Jon, when it's actually Ramsay Snow? Stannis banishes Mel to the Wall for the mistake.

My guess though is it's pretty simple. These southern morons don't guard well in the snow, Ramsay sneaks in and burns the supplies and forces the siege option out.

I imagine Theon/Sansa escape during this and hop the wall, only to be found by BriPod. In order to make the letter to Jon happen and set in motion the mutiny, they actually head for the Wall, not the Stannis camp. While Sansa arrives at the Wall, Jon will fear that if he leaves Castle Black unguarded against Roose/Ramsay's army of the south they will be slaughtered, so he plans to march south with the remaining Wildlings and perhaps the mountain clans.

Then one note Ollie stabs Jon in episode 10 and ruins it.

To me that theory makes sense, as Ramsay knows Jon is LC at the wall and that's the logical escape route for Sansa to set that plot going w/out the Karstark girl.

Of course, if she makes it to the wall, then the truth of their brothers makes it to the wall, and Jon may have a different strategy all together at that point (unite the north to find Rickon). It may make more sense for BriPod to go to Stannis with Sansa, inform him of the boys, and that causes Stannis to halt, and prepare for the lake battle (I can only assume that's what happens in TWOW).

I think Ramsay leaving Winterfell is just a way to move the story along. I think Ramsay will play the part of Arnolf Karstark and infiltrate Stannis' camp with his group. While Ramsay is away Theon will sneak off with Sansa to infiltrate Stannis' camp as well, and sorta play the part of Alys Karstark, exposing Ramsay. Sansa and Theon will reveal also reveal that Rickon and Bran may be alive. Stannis will see this as an opportunity to claim the North, and will send Davos to find them.

I think this is most plausible theory here.

Destroying supplies is, of course, logical, but not for the show. It should be something radical or at least he should attempt something radical, otherwise that scene where he dramatically declares his intention has no meaning.

Also, we should not forget that he was talking about something that would impress northerners, in this sense going out to destroy supplies is no different than waiting within the castle for them to freeze to death.

Archived