Ironborn and Others? (show+book spoiler)

darkdude103

I was looking on IMDB for the cast list of the last episode and I saw that both Balon and an Other was credited.

And with the possibility of Euron being cast for next season we could possibly seeing the death of Balon in the finale

As for the White Walker I feel like they're gonna end the season with one in a similar fashion to season 2

IMDB is not a reliable source to look on these things, even Benjen Stark is credited in E10 :lmao:

However Yara will appear in one episode atleast this season which bodes well for Balon too. If they don't want to waste time next season to introduce Euron, Balon is killed in E10.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah that's one of the worst GOT failures

Agreed. What was the purpose of including the leeches scene if not only it won't be unfulfilled but also they wouldn't bother to mention it in the series anymore?! (even when two of the usurpers ended up dying!)

It shows the writer's lack of planing, their constant improvisation, their lack of capacity to deal with the original material, and their belief that their watchers are stupid and can't remember anything that happened in past seasons.

What is read may often lie.

Balon is the last hope of Westeros. The Army of the Dead have NOTHING for the Iron Fleet.

You might have a point, Hardhome proved they can't cross water :P as a Greyjoy fanboy I'd love this, but I doubt it'll happen :\

Archived