"For the Watch"? (Spoilers)

nborders

If Jon is Azor Ahai, I've always wanted him to be reborn with red eyes. It would be a good comparison to the NK with blue eyes and play tribute to his bond with Ghost, especially if he lived in him for awhile.

I doubt it will happen, but it would be cool.

He has one red eye in this fanart and it looks awesome- http://jasric.deviantart.com/art/Jon-Snow-465796014

But he's not just AA...he's also likely TPTWP.

Basically, I don't see how he would "belong" to any one deity...he would be a universal figure.

No one has had much of a chance to say anything considering they've just witnessed all their dead come back as wights, and they're not even back on the ships yet when the ep ends.

I would think surviving something like Hardome probably fundamentally changes a person.

I think this will put Jon into the defacto "leader" role of the Wildlings...he just saved thousands of them from being slaughtered, he rushed into the fray to try to save more, and he killed a White Walker with his sword. That's going to make an impression.

Are you saying shots of Jon south of the Wall are proof that the Pink Letter will happen?

Can you link those shots? I've only seen shots of Jon and Sam in CB.

No. I was saying that the poster's idea, that you said was a good idea, regarding Thorne not letting Jon through...isn't going to happen.

I think this will put Jon into the defacto "leader" role of the Wildlings...he just saved thousands of them from being slaughtered, he rushed into the fray to try to save more, and he killed a White Walker with his sword. That's going to make an impression.

Tormund is the defacto leader of the wildings. Tormund is agreeing and following Jon, more or less. So they following Tormund who is following Jon.

Need to keep up appearances.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Game-of-Thrones-509-1.jpg

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150604-ep49-jon-outside-1024-1024x576.jpg

There is good reason to doubt the authenticity of these photos;

Namely in both of these photos we can see behind Jon a male actor that is in white clothes.

Meaning he is neither NW nor a wildling.

So who is he?

Ah, thanks. Those are the ones I've seen. It looks like Castle Black to me, and the guy sitting on the barrel looks like a Wildling.

So somehow, Jon gets the Wildlings through.

Ah, thanks. Those are the ones I've seen. It looks like Castle Black to me, and the guy sitting on the barrel looks like a Wildling.

So somehow, Jon gets the Wildlings through.

How can you say that it's a wildling?

He doesn't have neither long hair nor a beard, and precisely because of that can not be a wildling.

If these images are real, then whoever made them, Photoshopped the male actor in the white clothes, in the image.

But why would anybody want to do that?

Archived