AGoT Re-read Timeline

The Adequate Jon

Ok, got my notes and my books, and I was totally mistaken on the thirteen birthday taking place during Dany 1. She is indeed thirteen then, but it not said that this day is her nameday. My only excuse is that I noted "Dany is 13" in my notes and read that as "Dany turns 13".

Doesn't really changes anything in my timeline, on a quick review, except I will put Dany's Wedding closer to Ned 2, around march 298, though.

That's the purpose of this forum, isn't it? For each of us to help one another in catching any errors and to discuss how to come up with the best most reasoned timeline possible, right? EB, if I haven't done it yet, let me thank you for all the work done in coming up with your timeline. It represents a hell of a lot of hours, I'm sure. I'm trying to do the same, perhaps with a little different method - I'm starting from Joffrey's and Margaery's wedding and working back and forward from there. When I get it done I'll post it as you have done and I hope you will help correct any of the many mistakes I'm sure I will make. Thanks again, EB.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived