[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.3

Suzanna Stormborn

OHHHH and the other thing; did you guys like what Samwell Tarly said to Ollie about Jon Snow? "Don't worry, he always comes back"...... SO IMNSHO anyone on here who thinks Jon is dead for good in the books, that his stabbing will actually kill him, I say NAY! Sam just told us he will be back, so no worries. :drunk:

I think they will kill him,but someone will brought him back -> he will be back,so no worries...My friends were scared,because they thought he was gonna die at Hardhome.Not only because of Sam's words.

I must say, that I found the battle at the Wall last season when Wun-Wun shot the arrow up from below the Wall to be quite impressive also...

That wasn't Wun Wun.

Really? I couldn't remember. But I believe you. :) Was that Mag then? Or a giant whose name we didn't get?

Was still a cool scene though :)

His name was Dongo or as in the script for "The Watchers on the Wall" Dongo the Doomed.Same giant Jon meet in 3x01. http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Dongo

Mag the Mighty went into the tunnel and was killed by Grenn,and other NW guys.

OHHHH and the other thing; did you guys like what Samwell Tarly said to Ollie about Jon Snow? "Don't worry, he always comes back"...... SO IMNSHO anyone on here who thinks Jon is dead for good in the books, that his stabbing will actually kill him, I say NAY! Sam just told us he will be back, so no worries. :drunk:

Yeah, especially since that line seemed out of context to the conversation they were having. Olly wasn't asking if Jon would make it back or not.

I think it would be hard for HBO to end the season with Jon's death and manage to keep his return a secret for a whole year of shooting and promoting season 6, so his resurrection at the end of e10 is possible.

I didn't need an evidence that Jon would not remain dead. But yes, I think Sam gave another one.

Whether Jon is resurrected (I don't believe he is just wounded) this season or next? It makes sense this season, because keeping secret the casting of Kit Harington for next season seems impossible. But despite the knowledge of his return, they can still kill him this season and resurrect him the next one. After all, we would not know if he will return as a zombie, like possibly this girl, or as a Super Jon.

Concerning the last "big scene" with Melisandre. I don't know. First she is at Winterfell, or at the battle near it, and Jon is at the Wall (probably). I know they have teleport machines and can go near instantaneously from one point to another. But I don't think they will use it. In the books, I don't think Melisandre can resurrect Jon (neither Thoros did with Beric). But it's not the point here. In the show, it could be different. Melisandre wants to burn Shireen to help Stannis. Maybe this will help Jon instead. I don't think it will happen like that in the books. But in the show, why not?

The rebirth/resurrection will happen next season. Everyone expect Jon to be back, but the real question is how he will come back. That's going to be the cliff hanger, far as many book reader and tv viewers are concerned.

I have said this many times and I'll say it again, I don't expect Mel to play any role in Jon's rebirth/resurrection.

I saw that. So obviously that whole scene at Hardhome was foreshadowing for the last battle right? Jon + 12 or so people fighting the WW.

I mean Jon made it look like all you have to do to beat one is have a Valyrian Steel sword and good parry skills. Also I was so pumped to see Wun-Wun :D

This would be awesome. The dragons can take on the wights and a group of warriors with Valyrian swords can take on the White Walkers together. Obviously, Jon calls dibs on the Night's King.

We have Brienne with Oathkeeper

Give Jaime Widows wail (even though he is no longer the best warrior, he would still want to go down fighting)

Get Blackfyre from Bloodraven and give it to Jon

Give Longclaw to Jorah

Get Dawn and have Baristan use it (oh, no wait, he is dead....I guess, the Hound....)

Who cares about following family traditions, the best warriors get the Valyrian steel so they can inflict some damage. Westerosi Avengers of the Long Night! :lol:

How many WW are there? I don't think seven swords gonna cut it.

Craster's gave them 99 sons and Night's King turned one of those babies into WW in 4x04.But there is some sort of hierarchy among them,like there is some sort of council/vanguard with their King.When NK took turned Craster's baby...there were only like 12 or 13 White Walkers.I would to know more about them(hierarchy, Night's Queen if exists, etc...), so hopefully show will touch on that in the next season.

You know how animal breeders need to bring in outside stock every once in a while to improve the strength of their line?

Otherwise, of course, you breed in defects as well as desirable traits.

So, my argument here is that makes Jon stronger. That for the most part, when the Targs brought in a strong healthy "other breed" into the mix, the resulting offspring were better for it.

Did anyone notice the NK has the same tailor as Ned Stark? :ph34r:

LOL, that is so funny, the whole time the camera was on the king WW, I was thinking; 'The White Walker's have some sick tailors in their ice castle.'

I think it would be hard for HBO to end the season with Jon's death and manage to keep his return a secret for a whole year of shooting and promoting season 6, so his resurrection at the end of e10 is possible.

That's a very good point, but HBO fans deserve to wait for at least a year wondering about 'will Jon live or not and HOW?" I mean we have all been waiting like almost 5 years right? They can deal!

How many WW are there? I don't think seven swords gonna cut it.

Well the App on Valyrian Steel says there are 200 in Westeros, although we only know like 14 of them by name I think.

Also, wrt AJT, I think this is one of the main reasons they let Tyrion and Dany meet early. During there first conversation he mentions that she is alone in the world with no relations near by. He also mentions Joanna Lannister by name, bringing her back into the minds of show fans, there must be some purpose to that.

He mentions Joanna in the first scene and "she is alone in the world" in another scene.Secret Targaryens everywhere...if Jon is truly son of R and L,perhaps it's a bit too much of secret Targaryens.It's hard to say,if we're looking too much into that or it's foreshadowing of something big.Mance wasn't glamoured like in the books and some things in that could point to him being glamoured.

It is IRL for the majority of the time, not sure though if in Westeros Targaryen hair is different- I've recently re-read GoT and noticed the part where Dany has visions of Rhaego, saying he has bronze Dothraki skin and silver Targ hair.

Dark hair is indeed dominant over light hair.

Furthermore, we already have an example of a Targaryen/dark-featured mother coupling producing a child with dark features. Rhaenys.

This would be awesome. The dragons can take on the wights and a group of warriors with Valyrian swords can take on the White Walkers together. Obviously, Jon calls dibs on the Night's King.

We have Brienne with Oathkeeper

Give Jaime Widows wail (even though he is no longer the best warrior, he would still want to go down fighting)

Get Blackfyre from Bloodraven and give it to Jon

Give Longclaw to Jorah

Get Dawn and have Baristan use it (oh, no wait, he is dead....I guess, the Hound....)

Who cares about following family traditions, the best warriors get the Valyrian steel so they can inflict some damage. Westerosi Avengers of the Long Night! :lol:

Bloodraven never had Blackfyre. He had dark sister.

Isn't that true of the Berantheons as well.

They are Valaryan in origin with Orlys B. said to have been Aegon the Conquerors bastard half brother, so I would assume he had silver hair as well.

Bob's grandmother was also Targaryen.

Archived