[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.3

Suzanna Stormborn

I believe We'll get a confirmation that Tyrion is a Targaryne in the season finale.

So, both throughout the books and the show there are various hints that Tyrion may not be a full Lannister. From his dreams about Dragons (in the first book) to the two different colors of his eyes (show and books) and the alluded remarks Tywin made to Tyrion (show and books). Not to mention that Aerys Targaryen had a thing for Joanna (Tyrion's mother). This theory is well known for a long time now. But, i believe that next week season finalle we will get the answer.

First of all, this tweet.

MAJOR book 6 spoiler comming next week. Now, in 2014, a few months before season 5 debut, there was a very interesting report that Charles Dance (Tywin's actor) will be back for a flashback scene in season 5. you can see the report here But the thing is, we didnt see this scene yet. We only saw him as a corpse in 5x01 which is a direct continuity to S4 finale.

So, could it be that the flashback scene will be about Joanna giving birth to Tyrion and the revelation of Tyrion's true bloodline? This is one major book spoiler indeed and will reveal the second dragon rider in the prophecy Daenerys had.

^^The 'big' spoiler she is talking about is Jon Snow getting stabbed.

What? huh, the tweet states "Since D&D care nothing about spoiling book readers, I feel like having a massive campaign to spoil the big one in ep 10"

She means D&D care nothing spoiling the book readers and it came as a reply to Shireen's death which will only happen in book 6. How will Jon's getting stubbed be a spoiler for book readers?

What? huh, the tweet states "Since D&D care nothing about spoiling book readers, I feel like having a massive campaign to spoil the big one in ep 10"

She means D&D care nothing spoiling the book readers and it came as a reply to Shireen's death which will only happen in book 6. How will Jon's getting stubbed be a spoiler for book readers?

It's not suppose to be a spoiler for book readers. It's supposed to spoil the episode 10, because she is mad at D&D.

They already said they have no information about the next book nor do they want it.

It's not suppose to be a spoiler for book readers. It's supposed to spoil the episode 10, because she is mad at D&D.

They already said they have no information about the next book nor do they want it.

What are you talking about? Here's an interview with Dan Weiss and David Benioff from 3 months ago. See this excerpt please.

"Luckily, we’ve been talking about this with George for a long time, ever since we saw this could happen, and we know where things are heading. And so we’ll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we’re heading towards the same destination. I kind of wish that there were some things we didn’t have to spoil, but we’re kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on. . .and that’s what we’re going to do."

So they know. They know for a long time now. shireen's death is confirmed to be in book 6 by George himself as well. They also specifically stated years ago that they know how it will end as well.

And now, the tweet specifically states "spoiling book readers" And it was a reply to shireen's death, which is a spoiler for book 6. So they gonna spoil book 6 again next week and with something big. Jon getting gutted is not spoiler to book readers.

What are you talking about? Here's an interview with Dan Weiss and David Benioff from 3 months ago. See this excerpt please.

"Luckily, we’ve been talking about this with George for a long time, ever since we saw this could happen, and we know where things are heading. And so we’ll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we’re heading towards the same destination. I kind of wish that there were some things we didn’t have to spoil, but we’re kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on. . .and that’s what we’re going to do."

So they know. They know for a long time now. shireen's death is confirmed to be in book 6 by George himself as well. They also specifically stated years ago that they know how it will end as well.

And now, the tweet specifically states "spoiling book readers" And it was a reply to shireen's death, which is a spoiler for book 6. So they gonna spoil book 6 again next week and with something big. Jon getting gutted is not spoiler to book readers.

I am talking about Linda's tweet. She has no knowledge what will happen in TWoW and the point of her tweet was not to spoil book readers, but to spoil the shows episode 10 - because she is mad at D&D.

Who said they have no information - D&D? Surely not, I call shenanigans on that. They start filming season six in about a month, if they stick to their July - December filming schedule. Most of the scripts have to be broken at this point, and the first few are probably nearing completion. They film in multiple countries with many actors and crew. They can't just show up to work in July with no earthly idea what they're doing. Trust me D&D know what's to come in s6 at this point. There's no way they couldn't. You don't stage hundreds (thousands including extras) of people and equipment at sites across the globe using millions of HBO's money without knowing what you're going to be doing.

If the twitter account has no information, that I believe. At the rate Martin is publishing free chapters, though, the whole book will be spoiled before it's actually bound and shipped. :)

Who said they have no information - D&D? Surely not, I call shenanigans on that. They start filming season six in about a month, if they stick to their July - December filming schedule. Most of the scripts have to be broken at this point, and the first few are probably nearing completion. They film in multiple countries with many actors and crew. They can't just show up to work in July with no earthly idea what they're doing. Trust me D&D know what's to come in s6 at this point. There's no way they couldn't. You don't stage hundreds (thousands including extras) of people and equipment at sites across the globe using millions of HBO's money without knowing what you're going to be doing.

If the twitter account has no information, that I believe. At the rate Martin is publishing free chapters, though, the whole book will be spoiled before it's actually bound and shipped. :)

Elio and Linda.

And did Jon's eye's change color at the end?

Definitely not.

What does everyone make of this interview, particularly the quoted portion?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?

This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they’re being whacked]. And they said, “Look, you’re gone, it’s done.” And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don’t know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It’s going to put questions into your head and into fans’ heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, “This is how it is.” If anything in the future is not like that, then I don’t know about it – it’s only in David and Dan and George’s heads. But I’ve been told I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. So that’s all I can tell you, really.

Definitely not.

What does everyone make of this interview, particularly the quoted portion?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

It means

1). Jon Snow is really dead (worst case scenario)

2). Kit Harrington is really dead (2nd worst case scenario)

3). Kit Harrington won't be back for Season 6 at all (What about his body or flashbacks?)

4). They want you to truly think Jon Snow is dead. (best case scenario)

Shooting doesn't begin until October and it's clear the show as of now wants you to believe he is dead.

Archived