[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.3

Suzanna Stormborn

The Dragon must have three heads 

While atleast it did made sense when people theorize that it was dany Jon and tyrion as targ heads..

YG or bran or Jamie or arya being the third head is not possible because they are not dragons its as simple as that..

Saying the show doesnt mention three heads means nothing because i would say they covered that with coming up with " one who was promised "

So now we are saying its doesnt mean anythjng if tyrion doesnt ridea dragon,he will be a heas no matter what ..Now iam sure in one year we will be over with this tyrion being third head or targ bastard after when the show doesn't reveal anything like that ..you would imaging something as major as that being included in the show..

Dany may die drogon may survive and can have another rider ..but anyone who is thinking that shw will die early is just kidding themselves or just wishfull thinking and will end up disappointed

If saying dany will be alive till the is because of personal preference then so is saying dany will die early so that tyrion can ride a dragon..

As far as the other alternative is concerned people have heard it they just don't want to think about it ..

"the dragon must have three heads "

There is only one dragon in the story and the prophecy is said to that character ...other characters like aemon Sam and marwyn all try to tell her about this ..

and this character who seems to be called last dragon has so many triplets associated with her and ends up hatching three dragons and three prophecies of promised prince..

This is the only thing that makes sense and if people 

1) accept that being chosen one doesn't mean she is above all the other characters and othee characters are not diminshed in any way 

2) and nothing wrong with one character fulfilling peophecy ..

This becomes a problem only when people think that being chosen one is everything in the story and its only thing that matters or afraid that it will diminish other characters and overshadow their favorites 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

So Where is Dany in this preview?

I think that this is likely Dragonstone. That seems like a logical place for her to land when coming west, as it is the place of her birth, and the seat of her ancestors, as well as the place from where Aegon I planned his conquest. In addition, it is lightly held (and possibly, following Stannis' death, the garrison has abandoned the castle entirely).

On 4/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, Rhaenys_Targaryen said:

I think that this is likely Dragonstone. That seems like a logical place for her to land when coming west, as it is the place of her birth, and the seat of her ancestors, as well as the place from where Aegon I planned his conquest. In addition, it is lightly held (and possibly, following Stannis' death, the garrison has abandoned the castle entirely).

Ah yes! that would make sense, I was thinking Volantis, since they did have some Tyrion scenes there......

It's a little odd that D&D are showing Jon, Dany and Cersei as the last three main rivals, no ironborn, no Dornish, no Littlefinger, No Sansa, No Varys or Tyrion......

And If Jon was in Winterfell he better get south double quick or else he'll be facing the White Walkers alone.....of course HBO travel time is only seconds long so I guess that will be no problem

On 13. 4. 2017 at 3:08 PM, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Ah yes! that would make sense, I was thinking Volantis, since they did have some Tyrion scenes there......

It's a little odd that D&D are showing Jon, Dany and Cersei as the last three main rivals, no ironborn, no Dornish, no Littlefinger, No Sansa, No Varys or Tyrion......

And If Jon was in Winterfell he better get south double quick or else he'll be facing the White Walkers alone.....of course HBO travel time is only seconds long so I guess that will be no problem

Volantis at this point would be waste of time.

Promo showed also Night King. Because they are not main players (Ironborn, Dorne), not main key players for next season wyving for the throne and certainly not having key roles to play in the wars to come.

On 21. 3. 2017 at 3:50 PM, Drogonthedread said:

The Dragon must have three heads 

While atleast it did made sense when people theorize that it was dany Jon and tyrion as targ heads..

YG or bran or Jamie or arya being the third head is not possible because they are not dragons its as simple as that..

Saying the show doesnt mention three heads means nothing because i would say they covered that with coming up with " one who was promised "

Not on the show.

Bran certainly can be in theory a third rider, if he wargs into one of them. Not impossible but to say that one who was promised covers three headed dragon is wrong because then we have two heads as Dany and Jon. Yes, Jon too was named prince that was promised, in the same season literally Pormise me, Ned. Why omitting that?

If going by your theory where is the third? As You said not enough evidence for Tyrio nand certainly no mentioning of the prince that as promised or the one who was promised.

As far as the other alternative is concerned people have heard it they just don't want to think about it ..

"the dragon must have three heads "

There is only one dragon in the story and the prophecy is said to that character ...other characters like aemon Sam and marwyn all try to tell her about this ..

and this character who seems to be called last dragon has so many triplets associated with her and ends up hatching three dragons and three prophecies of promised prince..

This is the only thing that makes sense and if people 

1) accept that being chosen one doesn't mean she is above all the other characters and othee characters are not diminshed in any way 

2) and nothing wrong with one character fulfilling peophecy ..

This becomes a problem only when people think that being chosen one is everything in the story and its only thing that matters or afraid that it will diminish other characters and overshadow their favorites 

Again wrong as I told you BOTH Dany and Jon were named the one who was promised or the prince who was promised. It¨s not a one person.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Then why show Volantis at all last season? And that woman staring at Tyrion?

The show has almost as much filler as the books.  With so few episodes left and Dany landing in Westeros this coming season....what/why spend time in Volantis unless she ends up somehow going back to Essos at the end of the story. 

36 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

The show has almost as much filler as the books.  With so few episodes left and Dany landing in Westeros this coming season....what/why spend time in Volantis unless she ends up somehow going back to Essos at the end of the story. 

Lol I have no idea why D&DB do anything they do.  I assume book Dany will stop in Volantis and since on HBO they made a point of showing it to us last season I thought that maybe it had some point in the story, but you're probably right and it doesn't, just like the IB of Braavos.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, there is apparently a lot more action taking place in Essos in the books, for whatever that's worth.....

There are some scenes with the IB this season according to the actor...so who knows.  But it doesn't feel like there is much time left to do anything substantial w/Volantis unless the story ends with Dany going back, of course I've been wrong before, LOL.

18 hours ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

It's not about Dany, it's about Tyrion! Because Tyrion is a Targ... And maybe because he will be the sole (of the 3 heads) survivor of the Long Night 2.0, the unsung hero (Jon and Dany will become part of the AA - PtwP - StwMtW Legends), but the king nonetheless?

On 26. 4. 2017 at 3:32 PM, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Just a filler. Tyrion was mocking their faith and she had that "bitch you said something" look on her face. Dany will land in Westeros with no Volantis or any other of the Free Cities. Straight to business.

10 hours ago, Jo Maltese said:

It's not about Dany, it's about Tyrion! Because Tyrion is a Targ... And maybe because he will be the sole (of the 3 heads) survivor of the Long Night 2.0, the unsung hero (Jon and Dany will become part of the AA - PtwP - StwMtW Legends), but the king nonetheless?

Well he ain't or don't think it would be ever explicitely said in the show or books, we have enough of mess with Jon and how to even prove it.

He won't ride a dragon because Dany and Jon wil and dragon is bonded to his owner until his or hers death, neither of nthem will kick the bucket before the finale episode, and sole survivor. Jon or Dany will make it alive and rule or their baby would. Why else making them having sex, bringing up MMD prophecy. 

Betting on Jon to survive and we'll see how Dany does.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived