Who would be the the most dangerous person if turned into a Wight?

mystickristoff

Seeing as how Stannis is one of the if not most relentless and determined person out there as well as having teeth made for grinding, I could only imagine how he would be as a wight.

Strong Belwas would be pretty shit(literally) to deal with as a wight too. He would be able resist most of your cuts, then he sit on you and shit ice on you while wiping his ass with your pretty cloak.

Since we can't have giants I guess Gregor is technically out then.

For one thing, I need to find a Targaryen that is an exceptional swordsman, very muscular, and has for sure have the highest immunity to fire, higher than Dany's.

That will be hard to do as Dany in general is not immune to fire. The Drogo's pyre incident was a miraculous one-off event, according to the author.

That said, Aegon I was in good form, and both Baelor Breakspear and Maekar I seemed to be good fighters. Aegon V was known to be heat-tolerant.

Old Nan. think about it seeing here ass running at you as fast as those bastards in the show trying to bore you to death with endless stories the horror.................. :leaving:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived