Favorite Targaryen and why

UFT

In the situation we know in 298 AL? Yes. I don't care if you think that is disgusting but logically thinking about what te situation would be if they were alive so yes, it's better that they are dead.

Yes it's truly disgusting.

And here's why, "a good targ is a dead targ". Your suggesting Rhaenys, Aegon and Aemon and all the other targs are bad for being targs. But it's ok because now they're dead and ASOIAF is better off for it.

I've lost respect for your posts now.

Oh please, that poster listed several reasons he/she likes the character, no reason to cherry pick one thing.

Why? I think that this is the worst think that anyone could say about another person. It really means that beautiful=good, ugly=bad. This is something that everyone should fight against, racism because of the body image is the lowest of the low, second only to racism against people because of any kind of physical or mental disorder.

Yes it's truly disgusting.
And here's why, "a good targ is a dead targ". Your suggesting Rhaenys, Aegon and Aemon and all the other targs are bad for being targs. But it's ok because now they're dead and ASOIAF is better off for it.
I've lost respect for your posts now.

I already have said my opinion a hundreds time and it will never change, they are better dead, alive they would be a threat. Who the eff keeps his enemies alive anyway?

As to the fact that you *lost respect* that is your opinion and that is cool. It's not like I will be fake in order to be liked.

A good Targ is only a dead Targ.

I agree with you that all the best Targaryens are dead ;)

Good Queen Alysanne

Jaehaerys the Conciliator

Maester Aemon

Egg

Daeron the Drunken

and apparently Jon ;)

ETA: How could I forget Baelor Breakspear?

I agree with you that all the best Targaryens are dead ;)

This is not what I meant but it is quite right. For me the best Targaryen King of them all would be Breakspear. In fact all the Targs I admired are dead; TQWNW, Aegon III, Daemon, Breakspear, Elaena, Baela, Visenya, Rhaenyra and her three firstborn sons.

I knew that :D

Were there not enough winky faces?

If you want sarcasm there is s fond for that.

Don't make me choose between Daemon and Egg....

It is Daemon right? The guy who was both Rhaenyra's uncle and husband. That guy was awesome. On the other hand, I can't not love Egg. Egg may win in the long term if I hear more about his adventures with Dunk and ever discover what happened at Summerhall.

Wishful that Aegon VI is who he claims because that would be mine. Varys speach to Kevan about his prowess is one of my favorite moments in the series. And he shows up and in half a book does what Dany has avoided for five. Really hope he stomps Kings Landing to start Winds.

But if he isn't a Targ I'd go with Bryden Rivers and if you don't count bastards prob Rhaenyra

In the situation we know in 298 AL? Yes. I don't care if you think that is disgusting but logically thinking about what te situation would be if they were alive so yes, it's better that they are dead.

So a person is good because is beautiful? By that logic is someone bad because is ugly? Or the fact that she is beautiful means that when she collectively punished people, when she ordered the death of 12 yo who wear tokars, when she ordered the torture of two innocent girls, when she took money from people themselves in slavery mean nothing because OMG SO GOOD LOOKING!

If you got offended by that, then you have a bigger problem than your short attention span.

Her beauty is one of her most appealing qualities to me. You are reading these posts and are just looking for something to get offended by. You're trying to create a problem where there is none. Stirring the pot, so to speak.

If you got offended by that, then you have a bigger problem than your short attention span.

Her beauty is one of her most appealing qualities to me. You are reading these posts and are just looking for something to get offended by. You're trying to create a problem where there is none. Stirring the pot, so to speak.

The fact that body image is one of the qualities in order someone to be liked ot not is the problem, that is how racism starts.

The fact that body image is one of the qualities in order someone to be liked ot not is the problem, that is how racism starts.

Good gracious, Jon's Queen Consort. Appreciating beauty cannot be blamed for racism. Appearance is only one facet of a person, that together with other qualities can help determine whether we like someone or not. Now, if that is the only quality on which we judge, then there is a problem. Liking Daenerys and appreciating her many qualities, one of them being her appearance, is perfectly normal for any fan.

So a person is good because is beautiful? By that logic is someone bad because is ugly? Or the fact that she is beautiful means that when she collectively punished people, when she ordered the death of 12 yo who wear tokars, when she ordered the torture of two innocent girls, when she took money from people themselves in slavery mean nothing because OMG SO GOOD LOOKING!

I'm getting quite tired of your trolling TBH. One comment about liking someone's beauty and then we've got this rant, ffs you said that was the beginning of racism. Even your first comment has started arguments inside and outside this thread.

If you don't like dany, that's fine. But do you have do you have to derail every thread by shoving how much you hate daenerys and targaryens down everyone's throats

I'm now rooting for Jon to wind up Dany's King Consort, just to see JQC's meltdown.

Back to the topic at hand, Dany would have to be my favorite Targaryen. She's the one I've become most invested in and I'm not as well read as others are with the historical Targs. I love Jon, but he'll always be more of a Stark to me, regardless of his parentage.

Good gracious, Jon's Queen Consort. Appreciating beauty cannot be blamed for racism. Appearance is only one facet of a person, that together with other qualities can help determine whether we like someone or not. Now, if that is the only quality on which we judge, then there is a problem. Liking Daenerys and appreciating her many qualities, one of them being her appearance, is perfectly normal for any fan.

There is difference between appreciation and counting beauty as a quality in order to be liked.

I'm getting quite tired of your trolling TBH. One comment about liking someone's beauty and then we've got this rant, ffs you said that was the beginning of racism. Even your first comment has started arguments inside and outside this thread.
If you don't like dany, that's fine. But do you have do you have to derail every thread by shoving how much you hate daenerys and targaryens down everyone's throats

You call it trolling I am calling it saying my opinion. The fact that you don't like my opinion doesn't make you right. I have the strange idea that we are here in order to discuss, so discussing about something that someone said methinks that is what we are doing here. You are free to like it or not like it doesn't matter. And this discussion comes the perfect time since yesterday I was talking with someone, I don't remember who, here about character been liked or disliked because of their body image,

It doesn't count if he's knocked her unconscious beforehand to get her sleep. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived