Favorite Targaryen and why

UFT

Not true actually. I'm willing to bet you haven't read the re-read daenerys forums so you therefore can't appreciate the effort GRRM puts into them. Or if you actually have I willing to bet you don't like daenerys and therefore still can't appreciate the effort put into her chapters

There's a fundamental flaw in logic when you draw the conclusion that because someone doesn't share your opinion there must be something wrong with that person.

There's a fundamental flaw in logic when you draw the conclusion that because someone doesn't share your opinion there must be something wrong with that person.

Not true actually. There is nothing wrong with not reading certain threads. And if my post came out the way your describing it I would like to apologize because I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying Daenerys chapters have been well written and the re-read forums have shown this.

Saying all of the other characters chapters are better written than hers is suggesting dislike towards daenerys or a lack of knowledge towards the effort put in them.

Once again would like to apologize if it seems like I'm saying something is wrong for not sharing my opinion.

Not true actually. There is nothing wrong with not reading certain threads. And if my post came out the way your describing it I would like to apologize because I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying Daenerys chapters have been well written and the re-read forums have shown this.

Saying all of the other characters chapters are better written than hers is suggesting dislike towards daenerys or a lack of knowledge towards the effort put in them.

Once again would like to apologize if it seems like I'm saying something is wrong for not sharing my opinion.

Fair enough, I'll admit that comment did rub me the wrong way as it struck me as a borderline personal attack. But if you didn't mean it that way, then so much the better. :) Though we've bumped heads a few times on the various Dany threads, I'll freely agree with you that her story(for the most part, Dance is a huge exception) is one of the more entertaining arcs of the series. I'm not sure I'd say it's the best, there are times I feel jumping over to Essos is just a distraction from the Westeros chapters, but opinions vary on what's best and what isn't. Either way it is up there. I just don't think Dany has the character traits of a traditional protagonist. ;)

Archived