Season 6 Filming Locations in Spain Confirmed

Westeros

Yesterday they were interviewing the mayor of Canet de Mar (where the Santa Florentina Castle is located) and she said that they expected no extras and only one or two days of shooting. That would fit with what we could expect of a Horn Hill location.

Gotta say, those two shots look like perfect locations for Tower of Joy and Horn Hill. Especially ToJ - the seclusion is great. At least they got locations right! Then again, Sunspear looked pretty cool too...

First, Dorne is part of Westeros!  Why does everybody keep acting like its not.  Second, I would think they would cut Oldtown, Casterly Rock, Kings Landing, and maybe Danny in order to include more of that sweet Sandsnake action!   :bang:   Seriously, I would think Oldtown and the Citadel are the most likely locations.  To bad they skipped all the adventures Sam had on the way there in favor of him warp-driving there unseen.   

I don't think anyone is acting like it isn't. People just felt that Dorne was such a mess in Season 5 that they'd rather the storyline go elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty excited about the ToJ location announcement. I thought it would have been bigger news but it's almost a bit meh, on here. There's a bit of hype about Horn Hill i've noticed. At the risk of coming looking like an ignoramus, i'm wondering what's so important about Horn Hill?? I know that's where Sam wants to send Gilly, but is that it?? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing anyone would really care about.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant start my own thread but just got back from NI and can confirm

Theon makes it home to the iron islands.

Asha is present there (however she is filmed seperate from Theon from memory i think)

They give someone to the drowned god and are chanting in the harbor where Theon comes ashore in season 3 (I think)

Asha is present there (however she is filmed seperate from Theon from memory i think)
They give someone to the drowned god and are chanting in the harbor where Theon comes ashore in season 3 (I think)

Awesome!! :D

Well now I wonder what that will mean for Sansa?

Do I dare hope for a Vale Storyline after all?

Archived