(Book Spoilers) The Eunuch

Udvarnoky

For those saying the show needs to provide a good reason for Varys killing Tommen, these are the writers who got Stannis to change his mind from protecting his daughter against the world to killing her in about 3 episodes using all of about 30 seconds of footage of a blizzard as an excuse. All Varys needs to say in his monologue is that killing the king will cause instability to help Dany and the show is fine. No one will question that further (other than the book readers but I think we're done at this point).

I think Varys will turn up in Dorne, that Conleth was the actor they had to keep secret during the filming of Dorne scenes. There's been no surprising appearances there so far, and Varys has been missing for most of the season, so it fits. If Trystane is revealed as fAegon (which I'm betting on happening), Varys could've been in cahoots with Doran all along to get fAegon and Dany together, and to rule together. This would also reconcile the change of Varys backing Dany instead of fAegon.

For those saying the show needs to provide a good reason for Varys killing Tommen, these are the writers who got Stannis to change his mind from protecting his daughter against the world to killing her in about 3 episodes using all of about 30 seconds of footage of a blizzard as an excuse. All Varys needs to say in his monologue is that killing the king will cause instability to help Dany and the show is fine. No one will question that further (other than the book readers but I think we're done at this point).

I think getting doran in control of KL and etc... if they are working for putting dany and doran's son on the throne make sense.

For those saying the show needs to provide a good reason for Varys killing Tommen, these are the writers who got Stannis to change his mind from protecting his daughter against the world to killing her in about 3 episodes using all of about 30 seconds of footage of a blizzard as an excuse.

They didn't change this from the books. It just hasn't happened yet in the books. Pretty much confirmed from an interview with the show creators.

Varys killing Pycelle, Kevan and Tommen would make the story interesting, but they have already got too much stuff to fit in the finale, so I'd like it if it happens in season 6, even as early as the first episode. Show Kevan running stuff and being a boss, show the conflicts between him, the Tyrells and Cersei, then kill him at the end of episode. That would be a great start for the King's Landing story in season 6, I'd say. We don't know what happens in KL till TWOW is released, but with Aegon, Jon Connington and Arianne cut from the show, most of the KL story in the Winds will be reduced and heavily edited in the season 6. I'd like to see them fleshing out Kevan's character.

Archived