TTTNE 455 - Naked Men Everywhere!

The BlackBear

I hate people who can´t be bothered to have a look at the weather-forecast... Although, I guess it´s a very boring thing to follow in some parts of the world. :lol:

:leaving: Whoops.

But at least I do not worry that it will rain, I am just surprised sometimes!

I was going to Acrophobia and I saw there were supposed to be nekked men everywhere.... :o

You misread. Surely you know we all behave very nicely here and nobody posts any naked men. :blushing:

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in after what's been nearly two years just to see how people are and to discuss last night's ep with a few superfans. Not a great one for Team Stannis! Hope you're all well.

Hello TTTNE! Missed you guys :grouphug: ... naked men? Heh. :D:D

No stable connection so far, so no pics. But we've moved and WE LOVE IT. How is everyone?

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in after what's been nearly two years just to see how people are and to discuss last night's ep with a few superfans. Not a great one for Team Stannis! Hope you're all well.

What do you mean! Stannis now has all the power of R'hllor behind him and he's going to be basically invincible. All he had to do was burn some kid

Also, welcome back to Forum Games :)

Heya. Missed you. I sure did.

And btw. you checked out my Lannister thread last year. ;o)

How are you?

Hello FB! Nice to see you! =o)

Welcome back, Adara! And yeah, I know. TTTNE is many people. ;o)

Welcome back, KEG!

Hello, Neumond and Bucky!

And last but not least,hello, Helena. :kiss:

Lady Olenna: yes, he's fine. Thank you for asking. And he sends his regards.

Helena! How are you? How's life? I found a dressed man, asking permission to enter.

You have been missed!

She missed you!

And her!

Also him!

Time to party, Adara is back! :commie:

Welcome back, glad you are all moved in :love:

Moving was ... time warping. We did a step to the left.. jump to the right ... rinse and repeat :D

I love my kitchen.

Our cat survived! He seems to be happy here, too. His well being was my biggest concern.

Now I need a quick recap, where is h_c, what did I miss? :)

ETA: hello KT, thanks for your e-mail :)

Well that is a surprise. Welcome back. :)

(Just to remind you, spoiler tags in here.)

Hormones! Hormones everywhere!

No. We always think clearly and rationally in here. :smug:

No stable connection so far, so no pics. But we've moved and WE LOVE IT. How is everyone?

You were missed! Welcome back! I am glad you moved and are happy about it. ETA: HC has not been seen in a few weeks.

*Worried*

Why did She Who Must be Obeyed get on your case? Are you ill?

I was going to Acrophobia and I saw there were supposed to be nekked men everywhere.... :o

We are only missing your contribution! :D

Hi Sweetie! How are you?

ADARA!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!

Helena! How are you? How's life? I found a dressed man, asking permission to enter.

Moving was ... time warping. We did a step to the left.. jump to the right ... rinse and repeat :D

I love my kitchen.

Our cat survived! He seems to be happy here, too. His well being was my biggest concern.

You're very welcome! =o) Thank you for the pic you sent me.

Bex! Sis! :kiss: How's your Pops?

Post got lost, next try

You were missed! Welcome back! I am glad you moved and are happy about it. ETA: HC has not been seen in a few weeks.

Thank you my queen! It's good to see you keep those boglands in bloom :)

We are only missing your contribution! :D

Hi Sweetie! How are you?

ADARA!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!

BEEX!! SQUUEEE TOO !!! How's life, how's work, how's everything?

Oh snap, when did you get out?😆

Oh shoot, did someone leave the dungeons open? :eek:

Dammit, I missed you guys. Was thinking of you all the time when season 5 started.

reminds me... show..

me girl... :bawl:

*sigh* hope died on a pyre. But - we're used to it, right. We read GRRM. We're used to loss. So be it.

All hail King Davos of House Seaworth, first of his name, Slayer of the fucking evil red bitch and her heartless puppet on a string who called himself a father. <- that's keeping me up right now, so he's probablly going to die next.

I love my kitchen.

This is why I missed you so much :wub:

:lol:

Glad you pussy cat survived :leaving: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJlItzalJY

I'm good, thank you. Completed my first year at uni after much stress and silliness on my part. Exam results come out at the beginning of July *gulp*

Welcome back Adara, KeG and JW :cheers:

Congrats on the new home Adara!! Glad kitty is happy. Helena beat me to the Mrs. Slocombe joke :lol:

I'm beginning to fear the end has come. It was like 90F yesterday - today was in the 80's and it has been cloudy/raining/humid :uhoh:

*runs and hides for fear of earthquake*

Moin moin,

have a cup of coffee with me. :)

Oh weatherforecasts... 9am - 17 degrees cloudy and rainy for the rest of the day *puts on boots, throws umbrella into handbag, pulls on trench coat* 12pm - 22 degrees sunny, but I promise it will rain later *curses self for leaving shades at home* 15pm - 25 degrees sunny, will remain so, sorry man *curses weather forecast*
Next day 7am - 18 degrees, sunny and warm for the rest of the day *puts on sandals, throws shades in handbag* 12pm - 25 degrees sunny and warm *wind is blowing out brains, at least shades protect eyes and doesnt feel too hot* 18pm - 28 degrees, sunny, chance of cold wave tomorrow *soaking in massive rainstorm*
That's how far weather forecasts get me every day :(

Oh dear. That sounds bad. :grouphug:

Our weather is quite predictable. A saying from my city:

We just have two seasons here: One with warm rain and one with cold.

:rofl:

:leaving: Whoops.

But at least I do not worry that it will rain, I am just surprised sometimes!

Don´t worry you have a "free card" on many things ;).

I´ve seen it yesterday...

I´m so annoyed that they did it, because Ramsay set horses on fire. Was it so hard to have Melisandre talk about AA and Nissa Nissa? Some throw away line, when she was naked:

"Oh Jon, if I didn´t know better... You would make a great AA. Do you truly love Sam? You should let me burn him. Btw burning really get´s my juices flowing."

Nope she just burns cute children because people are hungry. And Stannis is ok with it...

Late night fly by........ everyone cover your head :leaving:

Can't sleep so i thought i would stop by and throw out a few :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer: for everyone here.

Without saying much here so as to not spoil anything for anyone i have to say our beloved Thrones started off shaky this season. I don't know how i feel about this season as a whole the last two episodes have been amazing.

:cheers: Welcome back everyone who dropped by today :cheers:

Crow! You're back too, good to see you again :)

hope my quotes don't get lost...

This is why I missed you so much

Glad you pussy cat survived :leaving: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJlItzalJY

I'm good, thank you. Completed my first year at uni after much stress and silliness on my part. Exam results come out at the beginning of July *gulp*

:lmao: I don't know Mrs. Slocombe, but I agree with her on many things. My pussy needs a lot of attention too :D

Welcome back Adara, KeG and JW

Congrats on the new home Adara!! Glad kitty is happy. Helena beat me to the Mrs. Slocombe joke

I'm beginning to fear the end has come. It was like 90F yesterday - today was in the 80's and it has been cloudy/raining/humid

*runs and hides for fear of earthquake*

Lady O! :grouphug: how's Alex? Are there any news of Mr. O?

Moin moin,

have a cup of coffee with me.

Oh dear. That sounds bad.

Our weather is quite predictable. A saying from my city:

We just have two seasons here: One with warm rain and one with cold.

Hello Neumond, this is a perfect description of the weather in my hometown :D and: "oh, the rain is getting brighter, time to go to work." Sounds like you're living in NRW too.

But today it's unusually sunny, not a single cloud. We'll have to face a warm day tomorrow and some thunderstorms on friday. People will drop like flies.

I insist on a minute of peace for the emoticons that had to die to save this post. They will never be forgotten.

Hi thread!

Welcome back JW, KEG and Adara!!! :D

I am so glad to hear you and kitty are settling in well Adara! :grouphug:

Rhae, our weather forecasts are pretty useless in summer too. It is not possible to get it right, with the different types of weather systems apparently. One year a chimpanzee throwing a dart at a board had more accuracy. To me it doesn't matter, even if it rains it's warm rain :D

Archived