TTTNE 455 - Naked Men Everywhere!

The BlackBear

greetings to my fellow leches...may the spam below prove worthy... complements of the shirtless sailor dawg

a few dudes for y'all to enjoy

bond ...james bond

dirty brad

jared p as the gerber baby

fade to...well blue

and a few lovely ladies of sports and these photos speak for themselves

heather mills

rowdy ronda

more ronda

kellie wells

more kellie

and the beautiful olympic women of team USA

some don't have to be naked to show their member... so for fun a shaved member

:hat:

I guess this pretty much destroys my pet theory that rocksniffer is honeyed chicken's alt, so now I have to carry on wondering where is HC?

Just waiting for somebody to post a naked Hodor one of these days ...

Alex and I are trying out a recipe for Greek Butter Cookies. He pointed out some of them looked like letters, I suggested we try to make Greek letters when we do these for school (he has to do this whole Greek presentation thing) and he had an idea for this batch :lol: He does have a bit of a one-track mind (although Skyrim is not taking up almost as much of his time) (they weren't meant to be in order. I just happened to make the "a" before he made the "r" )

You should have shaped them as the Greek alphabet. :P

:lmao:

Very nice post indeed. :P

:drool: Joining this forum and coming to this thread were some of the smartest decisions I've taken in my life.

:rofl: BB, what have you done by starting this?

In other words, welcome ... MA? We cannot call you MA, that is Mark Antony. So ... welcome, Malik! :cheers:

Anyway I'm off for a few days, may the spam be ever in your favour.

Enjoy! :)

Welcome Elizabeth B and Malik Ambar.

Currently reading 'Up Jumps the Devil' by Michael Poole. A more modern novel that is similar to 'Good Omens', but does not get dragged down in too much detail. Very enjoyable! http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/up-jumps-the-devil-michael-poore/1107041694?ean=9780062064417

And yes BB...you get points for the topic :D

And I found out what happened on your last Saturday night date...

http://nerdbastards.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/game-of-thrones-3.07-the-bear-and-the-maiden-fair-brienne-bear.png

I wanted to post this yesterday but stupid migraine hurt to much to be on the computer. so...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MAID!!! YOU ROCK!! :cheers: :cheers: :grouphug:

:rofl: I love this. My favorite link so far.

:drool: Joining this forum and coming to this thread were some of the smartest decisions I've taken in my life.

Welcome, Malik. You discovered the coolest part of the forum. :smoking:

Welcome Back Crow and Chelly!

Nice seeing you Gillio. :grouphug: Thank you.

How is everyone today? I had such a migraine yesterday but today it is much better so hopefully this damn thing will go away before tonight. I have to mentally prepare myself for an afternoon of shopping with my mother which is actually more stressful than it probably should be. :lol: Oh and new Thrones tonight!! Yay!!

I wanted to post this yesterday but stupid migraine hurt to much to be on the computer. so...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MAID!!! YOU ROCK!! :cheers: :cheers: :grouphug:

:rofl: I love this. My favorite link so far.

Welcome, Malik. You discovered the coolest part of the forum. :smoking:

Nice seeing you Gillio. :grouphug: Thank you.

How is everyone today? I had such a migraine yesterday but today it is much better so hopefully this damn thing will go away before tonight. I have to mentally prepare myself for an afternoon of shopping with my mother which is actually more stressful than it probably should be. :lol: Oh and new Thrones tonight!! Yay!!

Most importantly, it is episode 9. Prior Episode 9's have brought us a beheading, a battle, and a wedding. Wonder what we'll get tonight since we already had HardHome? :

Buck is going to pull out the :whip: of propriety and have Nogg :spank: us all :uhoh:

As she noted, she can :spank: all by her awesome self.

Plus, it is a well-known fact that I can be easily bought off with nice food. :D

CONGRATULATIONS BB!

I think that is time for me to return at TTTNE’s safe and kind harbor if the TTTNEsi people will accept me back.

Welcome back!

Hi I'm new here but I'm here to stay.

I'll contribute later. Promise!

Welcome to the show that never ends.

And take care of yourself. No chocolate instead of actual meals, you hear that, young lady? :whip:

Unless it's chocolate ice-cream. Chocolate ice-cream has been scientifically proven to be the perfect dinner food. And lunch. And breakfast. And elevenses. :drool:

Welcome to the land of leer.

HC? Causing trouble and chaos somewhere, I am sure :lol:

As only the Grand Maester of the Spam court can. :D

Happy belated birthday Maid! Keep rocking!

Creepy Sunday post below:

So I have these 2 ft tall LED pillar candles that sit on either sides of the 9 candle candlebra under our faux fireplace. They have tiny little switches on the bottom to turn them on. I went to bed last night around midnight and they were off. Woke up at 3am with a random asthma attack. Walked out to the living room and they are both on. :o

Spawn is sound asleep, doors are locked and alarm is on.

Asked spawn this morning if he turned them on last night. Nope.

W.T.F.

Faulty wiring? With both at the same time? Sleep walking? :dunno: Tis creepy and weird.

You´ve worked the TTNE hard these last days for sure. :cheers:

Happy Birthday! :commie:

(Thanks for the reddit-answers. That was creepier than expected. :shocked: )

Hope your weekend is great.

My was great.

We were at a friends place friday night, having a nerdy mtg and wii evening. We also watched kung fu hustle (I love this film...). And we did some things, we probably shouldn´t have. Which resulted in me being completely useless the whole saturday. :blushing:

I´ve bought the most beautiful shoes ever. (And they make me much taller then my sweetheart. Which kinda annoys him. :lol: )

Then we went to a cute club around the corner (a friend rented it for her birthday) and had a great night. I obviously wore those shoes.

Nice people, nice music, nice beer and nice red wine and nice white wine and nice ouzo...

I´m having a giant tomcat ehm a hang over which I´m battling off with some green smoothies right now.

It seems to work.

Most importantly, it is episode 9. Prior Episode 9's have brought us a beheading, a battle, and a wedding. Wonder what we'll get tonight since we already had HardHome? :

I´m pretty sure we will get:

Drogon! :commie:

^^After last weeks episode I'm more excited for Thrones tonight than I have been for years even though I'm sure I'll end up book snobbing about something regardless

Have a good Sunday, all.

Me too. I loved the Hardhome scene.

Zombies, skeletons, avalanches, corpses jumping down the cliff, a rioting giant (And Tormund called him Wun Wun, didn´t he?), Longclaw slashing a WW, and the night´s king raising more Zombies. Loved it. I also really liked the Arya scene. (The music was beautiful, wasn´t it?)

Creepy Sunday post below:

So I have these 2 ft tall LED pillar candles that sit on either sides of the 9 candle candlebra under our faux fireplace. They have tiny little switches on the bottom to turn them on. I went to bed last night around midnight and they were off. Woke up at 3am with a random asthma attack. Walked out to the living room and they are both on.
Spawn is sound asleep, doors are locked and alarm is on.

Asked spawn this morning if he turned them on last night. Nope.

W.T.F.

Faulty wiring? With both at the same time? Sleep walking? Tis creepy and weird.

Strange indeed. Did you anger some witch or a vodoo priest?

:leaving:

*curtsey* Thank you for the nice compliments. It means a lot. I still think my sense of humour must be really odd to others though.

Daily dose of Walter Moers here. Maybe it will be of service if you ever have an idea to write a novel:

Schreib nie einen Roman aus der Perspektive einer Türklinke!

Fremdwörter heißen so, weil sie den meisten Lesern fremd sind!

Steck nur so viele Wörter in einen Satz, wie sie wirklich reingehören.

Wenn ein Punkt eine Mauer ist, dann ist ein Doppelpunkt eine Tür.

Das Beiwort ist der natürliche Feind des Hauptwortes.

Wenn du betrunken schreibst, dann lies die den Text nüchtern noch mal durch, bevor du ihn in Druck gibst.

etc.

^ See? This is what I find funny. Most people probably think Walter Moers's literature is just verrückt.

Bucky: This is funny. :lmao: And most people probably think it is verrückt. But they still love it ;).

Although... I´m not sure about the door knob advise. What if it is a vampire door knob which falls in love with a school girl?

I´m actually already trying it. It is terrible. But I will finish this! And it is great fun so far. ;)

So I ended up chatting to a friend and reading HP most of the afternoon. That much for a productive weekend. :leaving:

:lmao: Now we really need BB to get back and confirm this.

As she noted, she can all by her awesome self.

Plus, it is a well-known fact that I can be easily bought off with nice food.

Unless it's chocolate ice-cream. Chocolate ice-cream has been scientifically proven to be the perfect dinner food. And lunch. And breakfast. And elevenses.

You flatter me, my lord. :blushing:

... :blushing:

Bucky: This is funny. And most people probably think it is verrückt. But they still love it

Although... I´m not sure about the door knob advise. What if it is a vampire door knob which falls in love with a school girl?

I´m actually already trying it. It is terrible. But I will finish this! And it is great fun so far.

Your weekend sounds amazing. :)

Will you let me read that afterwards? :P

This one is an oldie but a goody - for you and Koba

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/78000/78987_1290954505944_full.jpg

Oh Lady O,you know me so well. :drool:

There must be some Crowley there in the mix.

Supernatural does have a crazy fandom.

Yeah just look at Koba that woman is coo coo...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/5/5f/Tenth_Doctor_Hello.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140808022735

https://33.media.tumblr.com/be4dcc98b974e0c8bb158d68b5ed0d1d/tumblr_noqa7ecb7P1uqyj6qo2_500.gif

German. God' willing I will move in Germany later this year or ealy 2016. I had my exams today and I will have tomorrow the next part.

Oh no nothing serious.

It's good to be back!

And because I blame you for my latest add to my fangirling list:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/affb2af6fbf25fd27e93f30e6f894b3a/tumblr_inline_mokbsrGQVU1r95o4q.jpg

:P :P :P

Also Peter Capaldi and his beard;http://40.media.tumblr.com/d6ed60a948b4a2d13e37acf61d84ab4b/tumblr_nocf4hKHLW1r2xpibo1_1280.png

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5956ff1a671798b3f95c9ed5f3293e6e/tumblr_nocf4hKHLW1r2xpibo2_1280.png

Milady always a pleasure :) Btw I'm doing a mega re-watch of Star Trek and I can't wait to burn trough TNG and move on to DS9 I want me some Dr. Basheer.

Good luck with Germany project. Fingers crossed.

TTTNE is always a wise choice. Welcome :)

Just waiting for somebody to post a naked Hodor one of these days ...

Aha! So that's where our flower's mind goes to when it goes all :leer: interesting....

Archived