(Show Spoilers) Special Effects Still - Possible Reveal?

Fury Burns

I saw this article of the special effects and prosthetic company that worked on Game of Thrones, and a certain "item" looks very familiar...

http://digital.di.se/artikel/specialeffektboom-gynnar-svenska-uppstickare

You'll know the one when you see it... Not sure if it's legit or just happens to look similar... What do you think? I'm not completely convinced, but it does look close.

There's also Carice's mention of working with Gwendoline. So we know at some point team Stannis intersects her path.

I honestly dont know how they're going to shoehorn all of this into one 55 minute episode.

The sacrifice of Shireen damaged the space/time continuum, so it is possible.

I saw this article of the special effects and prosthetic company that worked on Game of Thrones, and a certain "item" looks very familiar...

http://digital.di.se/artikel/specialeffektboom-gynnar-svenska-uppstickare

You'll know the one when you see it... Not sure if it's legit or just happens to look similar... What do you think? I'm not completely convinced, but it does look close.

I think it refers to a picture below - aka Brienne vs the Hound and I suspect that the mask was for stand-in. If that mask refers to a actual severed head, amid all other depressing staff this season, its just the worst and most depressing season EVER for females, it would mean that other than Dany and Arya all other female characters during this season been brutalized, murdered and imprisoned.

But the hair looks like from the leaked shot of Cersei's walk.

But definitely not Lena Headey. haha..headey

And it isn't flayed..so it can't be Bolton work, nor is it crispy..so no Stanatic work...dammit, I use logic again when it is about the show :S

I think it refers to a picture below - aka Brienne vs the Hound and I suspect that the mask was for stand-in. If that mask refers to a actual severed head, amid all other depressing staff this season, its just the worst and most depressing season EVER for females, it would mean that other than Dany and Arya all other female characters during this season been brutalized, murdered and imprisoned.

Well Arya had her share of wipings ...

Archived