[Book Spoilers]So what is going to be left out?

hallam

Cersei's confession and walk, Jon's assassination, Arya's gift to Ser Meryn, Dany arriving in the Dothraki Sea, and the Winterfell denouement are musts. They're either in the promo or the synopsis or both.

Other possibles:

-Jon sends Sam off to Oldtown with Gilly and Sam, Jr.

-Varys reappears and slays some Grand Maesters and/or Hands of the King.

-Something Littlefinger, but I doubt it, and frankly with the amount to cover, hope not.

-Something to tie up the Dorne subplot, but, as above with LF, I hope not. It's been a disaster through nine episodes, at this point just let it die.

-Will Davos arrive at the Wall? Doubt it. Probably don't see him again this season.

-If certain rumors prove true, the death of Balon Greyjoy??? I'm not holding my breath.

I think you could start up in season 6 that it has been month since the siege starts and etc...

You could but then everything that happens for every character in the show also needs to be a month later. It just doesn't work with where most of the characters are at right now in the show.

From what we know EVERY storyline will appear next week, the episode will have to be longer than usual or just leave some things unanswered and I hope they don't.

- Jon will have to send Sam away, receive Davos and get stabbed.

- BriPod and Sansa/Reek looks like getting combined. Something with Ramsay and Roose preparing for Stannis. Maybe Ramsay's death.

- Aftermath of Shireen's death, preparing for siege. Brienne runs into Stannis with Sansa/Reek.

- Kevan/Cersei scene, council meeting with Kevan/Olenna/Pycelle, Walk of Shame, Margaery/Tommen scene from the trailer, Littlefinger hasn't been scene since E7 and Varys' return.

- Dorne scene confirmed by one of the Sand Snakes

- Arya killing Trant and getting punished.

- Aftermath of Daznak's and Dany on the Dothraki Sea.

- Greyjoy scene I believe confirmed by the agency of Gemma whelan

That's all the storylines unless I'm missing somethin, I really hope this one is long because some episodes have been really short.

I could actually see them pushing the FTW and Reek/Theon/Escape to next season. I could even see them not doing the FTW at all. Like instead of getting killed he defeats them and takes over with the Wildlings.

I still think something will have to happen in Dorne, otherwise the whole storyline will seem completely pointless.

I'm speculating here, but could the whole Dorne thing be so silly as to just get myrcella and Trisane back to King's Landing for next season?

I think Balon's death will be saved for next season. Since they can't just have him "blown by wind" in a season finale and have the Kingsmoot in episode 1 and 2. They are going to do some buildup.

You could but then everything that happens for every character in the show also needs to be a month later. It just doesn't work with where most of the characters are at right now in the show.

i think it could work if you wait till episode two to show the siege.

I'm speculating here, but could the whole Dorne thing be so silly as to just get myrcella and Trisane back to King's Landing for next season?

i think doran and varys will kill tommen to try to uses myrcella as a puppet to take control of KL and make way for dany.

i think next season ends with dany's landing.

From one of Cunningham's interviews, we apparently do see him in the finale.

Interesting. I know it would be spoiler country with the Shireen burning apparently being an upcoming book event, but after last week's events I'm eager to see what Davos' response to the burning will be. My guess is that he is done with Stannis Baratheon.

Interesting. I know it would be spoiler country with the Shireen burning apparently being an upcoming book event, but after last week's events I'm eager to see what Davos' response to the burning will be. My guess is that he is done with Stannis Baratheon.

can someone send me this interview or point out where cause i cannot find where he says that. i think davos turns hard on stannis and helps brienne kill him

I wonder, will they actually bother with a payoff for Sansa scenes this season at all. If all's happened would be Sansa escaping with Theon and not harming any of Boltons, not setting up any intrigues and rivalries, what was the point of having her in WF - just get raped and save Theon and NOT actually do what she sent out to do in the first place?

Exactly. She needs to do something in Winterfell, escaping from it that would make the whole season pointless for her.

I'm going to laugh if FTW does in fact happen the other way and Jon and the Wildlings defend themselves and kill Ollie and the rest of the NW that attempts his assassination. They've been shoving it in our faces with Ollie all season to make us "think" Jon may be in trouble.

And instead, Sansa dies.

That would "break the internet".

....but it probably won't play out that way.

no matter what happens I wonder about Dany and her rules: there are many options of this - who could finally sit on the iron throne (if it will be an opction to anyone; i can imagine a scene of destroying an iron throne by dragons); it's pointless to make her a total ruler if she is unable to have an air. so a possibility to save Jon from this act of assasination (even with a magic) could be a good option, so now: act of assasination marked, but in the beginning of the next season - Jon still on his way to be one of the most important charakters

Archived