Fate of Jon Snow might differ from Books

D2procon

Look, he's gonna get stabbed and then revived because of Mel's Shireen sacrifice. it's obvious.

But Shireen had already been sacrificed to help Stannis.

I know he will get stabbed but I don't think Shireen sacrifice will revive him, it will be something else.

I think it will be slightly different.

In the books, it's very likely that he's just severely wounded by FTW and will warg into Ghost.

In the show, I think D&D will have him clearly die for the greater shock value and then revive him. Why else would they make such a point of having Melisandre meet Thoros and Beric?

I know he will get stabbed but I don't think Shireen sacrifice will revive him, it will be something else.

I agree, I don't see how Shireen's burning could possibly contribute to his revival now. Either Mel simply gives him the Kiss of Fire, or Bran and BR do something for him in S6.

Is it bad that I actually want the Night's King to revive him?

I don't think he will be revived this season. I try not to rely on the soundtrack for speculation, especially after all the Lady Stoneheart hype last year. However, I would put money on 'Throne for the Game' being the end credits of the finale, just after FTW. It is depressing and mournful so I'm assuming it leaves the viewer with the idea that Jon is dead.

What if FTW takes place and to get rid of the body they lay him outside the Wall "where he belongs". And Mr. Nights King will revive him?

Or maybe FTW will take place and Bran will (somehow) revive him?

Hmmmm what will happen? I want to know now!

I think it will be slightly different.

In the books, it's very likely that he's just severely wounded by FTW and will warg into Ghost.

In the show, I think D&D will have him clearly die for the greater shock value and then revive him. Why else would they make such a point of having Melisandre meet Thoros and Beric?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mel will give him the Kiss of Life.... a she's admitted to snogging him for the show, and that hasn't happened yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs-nnriW3E

Yes and Stannis had already boned Mel, yet the shadow baby only happened an episode or so later.

Archived