Is Myrcella really out of danger? (Spoilers all)

I couldsee Bronn becoming a substitute for Darkstar. He isn't the loyal type anyway and he could be persuaded by that Sandsnake, he liked (Tyene? Since they look so different from their book counterparts, I can't remember who is who in the show) to help her, I guess. Maybe they will try some last attempt to get to the princess, although, I don't know, why they should do that.

Or they could still introduce Darkstar - as I remember, he was mentioned in the show before? I could confuse book and show again though. But D&D need some setups for next season, so maybe introducing him would be neat.

I've heard through the grapevine that

Myrcella's actress will actually be doing scenes in Debrovnik (according to what a friend of her double had mentioned over at Watchers on the Wall). Based on that, I'll assume that she's fine this season but that there'll be a certain confrontation next episode (one that might require a body-double for her)

I'm anticipating that neither of her two remaining children will die this season and that the season's opening was a complete misnomer.

Body doubles aren't always used for action. Every actor has a body double that the directors use on set by dressing them the same to see how lighting and staging etc works before they actually shoot with the actors. I think the correct term is "stand-in." There's a funny picture of the stand-ins for Dany, Hizdahr, Daario and Tyrion that was making the rounds a few days ago.

There is so much going on in this last episode that I really doubt anything happens to Myrcella... There are already 2 people dying most likely.... and usually they don't finish seasons on a low note. I'm guessing we're only getting some sort of Doran speech. Maybe he sends the Sand Snakes or Trystane to kill Tommen... maybe also Myrcella and wait to marry Dany??? Don't know... how could we guess??? It's all an invention of D&D.... logic is useless.

There is so much going on in this last episode that I really doubt anything happens to Myrcella... There are already 2 people dying most likely.... and usually they don't finish seasons on a low note. I'm guessing we're only getting some sort of Doran speech. Maybe he sends the Sand Snakes or Trystane to kill Tommen... maybe also Myrcella and wait to marry Dany??? Don't know... how could we guess??? It's all an invention of D&D.... logic is useless.

To be pedantic it's George R R Martins invention with a little creativity added by D&D. While they will kill off minor characters the big plot points will almost certainly be the same likewise the fates of the main cast/points of view.

To be pedantic it's George R R Martins invention with a little creativity added by D&D. While they will kill off minor characters the big plot points will almost certainly be the same likewise the fates of the main cast/points of view.

It depends what you consider main cast: Dany, Jon and Tyrion, maybe Arya? sure, the same fate..... any of the rest? I highly doubt it :) Anyway I was speaking of Dorne, you can't be still thinking the story will be the same

This may be out there, and is a lot to fit into one episode, but I think this is what will happen:

Scene 1: Ellaria will try to go through with her plan to try to kidnap/maim/kill? Myrcella. She disfigures her, but is stopped by Areo who kills Ellaria.

At the same time, the Sand Snakes kill Bronn.

Scene 2: The Sand Snakes discover that Ellaria is dead. Nymeria is the voice of reason and convinces her sisters her plan was folly; Nymeria speaks w/ Myrcella and tells her that if she wants to stay with Trystane she has to do what she's told.

Scene 3: Myrcella is brought before Jaime and Doran, and tells them that she was attacked by Bronn, and begs Jaime to hunt him down and kill him. Areo is silent, knowing that if he reveals that it was Ellaria it could start a war. Jaime agrees, and Doran sends Obara with him as a sign of good will. After they depart, Doran tells Nymeria and Tyene that he has plans for them.

Like I said, I know it's a bit of a stretch, and would seem pretty rushed. But maybe not any more illogical than what the Dorne plotline has been thusfar.

Then in Season 6:

Jaime's "search" for Bronn takes him into the Riverlands, where he can reconnect w/ his book storyline

Obara would accompany Jaime, serving as Doran's eyes on him

Myrcella & Trystane return to King's Landing; Trystane is taking book Nymeria's spot on the small council

Nymeria will take book Tyene's spot as a Septa in King's Landing, planted to get closer to the High Sparrow

Tyene will take book Sarella's spot and be seen in Oldtown, training in the art of poison

Doran and Areo will not appear in Season 6

This may be out there, and is a lot to fit into one episode, but I think this is what will happen:

Scene 1: Ellaria will try to go through with her plan to try to kidnap/maim/kill? Myrcella. She disfigures her, but is stopped by Areo who kills Ellaria.

Scene 2: The Sand Snakes discover that Ellaria is dead. Nymeria is the voice of reason and convinces her sisters her plan was folly; Nymeria speaks w/ Myrcella and tells her that if she wants to stay with Trystane she has to do what she's told.

Scene 3: Myrcella is brought before Jaime and Doran, and tells them that she was attacked by Bronn, and begs Jaime to hunt him down and kill him. Areo is silent, knowing that if he reveals that it was Ellaria it could start a war. Jaime agrees, and Doran sends Obara with him as a sign of good will. After they depart, Doran tells Nymeria and Tyene that he has plans for them.

Like I said, I know it's a bit of a stretch, and would seem pretty rushed. But maybe not any more illogical than what the Dorne plotline has been thusfar.

Then in Season 6:

Jaime's "search" for Bronn takes him into the Riverlands, where he can reconnect w/ his book storyline

Myrcella & Trystane return to King's Landing; Trystane is taking book Nymeria's spot on the small council

Nymeria will take book Tyene's spot as a Septa in King's Landing, planted to get closer to the High Sparrow

Tyene will take book Sarella's spot and be seen in Oldtown, training in the art of poison

wow none of that. no way there is enough time for everything else we already know is in the episode.

Straight up i think jamie goes back to KL.

Body doubles aren't always used for action. Every actor has a body double that the directors use on set by dressing them the same to see how lighting and staging etc works before they actually shoot with the actors. I think the correct term is "stand-in." There's a funny picture of the stand-ins for Dany, Hizdahr, Daario and Tyrion that was making the rounds a few days ago.

Body Doubles are used for anything the actors are not safe/willing to do. Stunt doubles are used for stunt work, or anything that involves combat or danger. Stand-ins are not actors, they are people on set that get used for light placement and staging.

So ...Cersi for instance, could have a body double if the actress does not want to bare her booty.

Cersi gets hair pulled really hard and face pounds the pavement... that's done by the stunt double.

Director needs to know how much light to place in the streets to highlight her but not blow out her skin tones, that's the stand in.

Body Doubles are used for anything the actors are not safe/willing to do. Stunt doubles are used for stunt work, or anything that involves combat or danger. Stand-ins are not actors, they are people on set that get used for light placement and staging.

So ...Cersi for instance, could have a body double if the actress does not want to bare her booty.

Cersi gets hair pulled really hard and face pounds the pavement... that's done by the stunt double.

Director needs to know how much light to place in the streets to highlight her but not blow out her skin tones, that's the stand in.

there is also the "we need a shot of them from behind walk from 200 ft away" stuff

Who would kill her though? I don't think the Sand Snakes have been set up for it - typically, D&D have been pretty blatant at setting up who we're meant to think of as 'bad guys' an they've been made too likeable. And if it isn't them, there really isn't anyone available (other than Areo Hotah but he is directly under Dorans's command so wouldn't do it). Without a Darkstar like character I can't see who would kill her this season.

The TV Dorne storyline really sucks :I

The reason I think it might happen isn't so much about Myrcella, but rather to free up Trystane to take the role of book Quentyn, which I think is vital to setting up future events.

Then in Season 6:

Why cant this happen!!?? Would seriously elevate the Dorne plot to that of KL/The North! (Well...maybe minus the acting)

Myrcella may be safe in this episode, but she will never be safe on the show, due to the prophecy that Cersei heard (about the fates of her children) from Maggy the Frog - Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you....

Why cant this happen!!?? Would seriously elevate the Dorne plot to that of KL/The North! (Well...maybe minus the acting)

i don't think much if anything of the riverland stuff with him will make it considering none of the characters either exists or are there. like lancel is in KL and all that.

I find it more likely that he is in KL and that he gets asked by cersei in person to be his champion and he turns her down.

Archived