"What happens with the Sand Snakes is…extreme. Very extreme" - Jessica Henwick

Nutteralex

I dont think the full battle of winterfell will happen this season either, that alone can take 15-20 mins. The purpose of showing us the beginning will be to allow Sansa to escape in the confusion.

I think will Myrcella will still be alive minus an ear courtesy of Bronn/Sand snakes.

I dont think the full battle of winterfell will happen this season either, that alone can take 15-20 mins. The purpose of showing us the beginning will be to allow Sansa to escape in the confusion.

I think will Myrcella will still be alive minus an ear courtesy of Bronn/Sand snakes.

i think she will live and find out her father is jaime.

"The US author has hinted that even those who read his A Song of Ice and Fire novel series will be surprised by the TV storyline, with not one, not two, but four characters set to meet their makers." source: https://ca.newshub.org/game-thrones-season-5-george-rr-martin-warns-fans-their-toes-shock-deaths-11834398.html

1.Mance 2.Barristan 3.Shireen 4.Hizdar

Jaime and other major characters still alive in the books are safe. The non-book killcount has been reached, unless GRRM can't do arithmetic.

Four characters no one gives a crap about.

I think many people give a crap about Shireen.

You raged about a kitchen girl probably getting raped, asking for censorship while you don't give a crap about Shireen getting burned???? This absurd and without any logic.

I wouldn't count showMance and Hizdar as major deaths.

Extreme: the Sand Snakes rape Bronn with Jaime's golden hand.

Or: they kill Doran and Areo, who kills Ellaria during the fight. Then the Sandsnakes go to KL and the show can leave Dorne.

I think many people give a crap about Shireen.

You raged about a kitchen girl probably getting raped, asking for censorship while you don't give a crap about Shireen getting burned???? This absurd and without any logic.

Shireen is a very minor character. I don't think people really care about her.

When Ned died, viewers complained because they liked Ned. When Robb died, viewers complained because they liked Robb. When Shireen died, viewers complained because it made Stannis look like a monster.

I do not think Myrcella will get killed, maybe wounded but if Tyrstane was accidently killed would be very interesting, however, I think Jaime being betrayed by Bronn and Hotah killing Bronn would be fitting. Bronn is a sellsword afterall, he sells his sword to who and what he thinks is the best offer and if the goal can be reasonably met.

Shireen is a very minor character. I don't think people really care about her.

When Ned died, viewers complained because they liked Ned. When Robb died, viewers complained because they liked Robb. When Shireen died, viewers complained because it made Stannis look like a monster.

I think she is referring to another's poster view on the death of Shireen and how the user cared about the raping of a kitchen girl and called for censorship while not caring about the actually burning of a child. Although she was a minor she was still likable and the few scenes with her with alright.

Doran revealing that he's supporting Dany seems likely, but I don't really see how that's "extreme". So I think that there's got to be more to it than that, assuming Henwick isn't just hyping up nothing.

My speculation would be that Tyene seduces Bronn and convinces him to kill Myrcella. So he takes on the role of Darkstar. To get even more crackpotty, I think it possible that she asks him to kill Nym as well. The Sandsnakes seem to rather dislike each other in the show, and what little we see of Nym seems to be the bullying big sister. So Tyene's rivalry with her could lead to Nym's death. And also, Nym's TWOW role (taking Oberyn's seat on the small council) has apparently been taken by Trsytane. So Nym has done nothing individually this season, and has nothing to do next season. So I think it likely that her entire existence this season is to set her up as a red shirt to be killed off. Next season Obara is sent off to hunt Bronn, and Tyene sneaks into KL to wreak havoc of her own accord.

I saw only friendly rivalry and not dislike from Tyene and Nymeria.

I really hope that there will be a huge and LOGICAL twist in Dorne story.

1. Most realistic and logical option for me: Doran reveals that he is planning to take over the Kingslanding and Seven kingdoms by making Trystane a king-consort to Queen Myrcella. This, of course, implies that they have to off Tommen and neutralise Sersei and Tyrrels; Doran revelas his true plan to Ellaria and the Sansnakes and dispatches them on the separate missions (that might include the Citadel, the Kingslanding and even a journey to Mereen/Volantis).

Again, in my opinion, this is the most logical, and realistic option. However, one has to admit - there is nothing EXTREME here. Unless, they indeed murder Tommen in the finale. However this would mean that we will meet them in "Dorne" in the beginning of the episode 10 and they would already reach Kimngslanding by the end of it.

2. Doran reveals that he is Danny's supporter, he might even send Sandsnakes to Mereen . This is again quite logical, and more or less in line with the books – but again what is EXTREME about it? If he sent them mid-season and if all of them were roasted by Rhaegal in the finale – now that could have been extreme and pretty satisfying.

Another shortcoming of this story – Trystane is betrothed to Myrcella, he is virtually 1 step away from the Iron throne. Why would a wise ruler like Doran choose much more difficult and unsure option like waiting for Danny and having invasion and war to get KL and the desired revenge, when this could have been achieved in much easier ways – off Tommen, make Trystane a king-consort to Queen Myrcella - this will not only give you a control over the Iron Throne, but provides also ample opportunities to avenge the family members by all Lannisters except Myrcella.

3. The Extreme version would be as speculated by many – Sandsnakes kill Myrcella, Jaime, Doran or Each other – I put all of these options together because ALL of them seem a pretty stupid to me (though D&D might well think that any of these solutions is cool/smart/extreme). Killing Jaime and/or Myrcella seems stupid to me because on the show (not in the books) this would be already a second attempt – in the show that has to cut and streamline so many storylines – is not it indulgent to have 2 occasions aiming to accomplish the very same goal - killing Myrcella and providing ample opportunities to kill Jaime, Bronn, Sandsnakes or even Doran? – they could have killed whomever they wanted to kill right there at the water gardens, why drag the story along just to repeat the attempt?

Razha,

I think the option 1 would be the best. We would finally get a confrontation of Doran with Sand Snakes (its bizzare that they did not said a word to each other yet) and Doran´s plan. But nothing from showDorne so far was that much logical and similar to the books as this option. I dont think SS can be in KL in the finale and kill Tommen in the same episode on the top of it. Jaime would be present to WoS, another problem. I think there is a possibility to get Doran´s plan and something extreme, if SS try to assasinate Doran (maybe Tyene poisoning him for threating to execute her mother) and he will be forced to reveal his plan to calm them down a bit. Or the assasination will be against Myrcella and Jaime again, but stopped by Areo Hotah (bye bye Bronn) and the result will be same - the reveal of Doran´s plan (whatever it is).

I dont think Nym will go to KL, because Trystane already got her role as the council member. If the writers plan to split Snakes (which i am starting to have doubts) than it will be:

- the slut Tyene to infiltrate The Faith, should be fun

- the thinker Nym to Oldtown, without pretending to be a boy (that would be really hard to sell...), they initially wanted a black actress so i think its definitely a possibility

- the warrior Obara on the diplomatic mission to Dany (should be as funny as Tyene in the Faith) or as the fugitive if they go ahead with another assasination on Myrcella

I saw only friendly rivalry and not dislike from Tyene and Nymeria.

Really? Tyene punched Nym in the face. Like literally from what I've seen the Sandsnakes just seem to loathe each other. The angry slapsies, calling each other sluts (not playfully), Nym and Obara are clearly tired of Tyene's nonsense when she flashes Bronn. It's just so bizzare, it's like D+D are incapable of writing a loving relationship between sisters.

Razha,

I think the option 1 would be the best. We would finally get a confrontation of Doran with Sand Snakes (its bizzare that they did not said a word to each other yet) and Doran´s plan. But nothing from showDorne so far was that much logical and similar to the books as this option. I dont think SS can be in KL in the finale and kill Tommen in the same episode on the top of it. Jaime would be present to WoS, another problem. I think there is a possibility to get Doran´s plan and something extreme, if SS try to assasinate Doran (maybe Tyene poisoning him for threating to execute her mother) and he will be forced to reveal his plan to calm them down a bit. Or the assasination will be against Myrcella and Jaime again, but stopped by Areo Hotah (bye bye Bronn) and the result will be same - the reveal of Doran´s plan (whatever it is).

I dont think Nym will go to KL, because Trystane already got her role as the council member. If the writers plan to split Snakes (which i am starting to have doubts) than it will be:

- the slut Tyene to infiltrate The Faith, should be fun

- the thinker Nym to Oldtown, without pretending to be a boy (that would be really hard to sell...), they initially wanted a black actress so i think its definitely a possibility

- the warrior Obara on the diplomatic mission to Dany (should be as funny as Tyene in the Faith) or as the fugitive if they go ahead with another assasination on Myrcella

Agree on Nym - Having Trystane and Tyene in Kingslanding is quite enough, unless they want to continue with stupid slap games between the sisters...I still hope there was a reason behind the slapcontest and the rest of bizarre sandsnake behavior.

Only thing I can think of is if there is a big "twist" and the Sand Snakes go and cut Myrcella face up ala Darkstar in revenge for Oberyn

Of course Doran is probably playing the double game, having his son Trystane thinking they are legitimately Lannister but perhaps next episode

he'll do the Fire + Blood speech to Ellaria, and then have the Sand Snakes continue their "rogue" ways by sending them after Myrcella to maim her (not kill her)

Perhaps he'll send Ellaria east to sound out a Dany alliance, the Martells were a notable absentee from the infamous "wheel" speech

One could infer that Myrcella, being engaged to the heir of Sunspear, is symbolically "crowned" already, even though Trystane hasn't assumed power yet. However, I also don't see anyone other than kings wearing crowns, while Dorne is ruled by princes. Maybe Doran dies somehow (assuming the "only 4 non-book deaths" theory isn't true) and they take over, giving Myrcella her crown, setting her up to die next season or something. I don't think fhaf will happen, but I sure hope something interesting does.

Also, about Winterfell. It's not really "the Battle of Winterfell as much as it is "the Siege of Winterfell." I highly doubt we see how it ends, since a siege can last for weeks or months. We could be set up for a long storyline that may last into mid season 6 for all we know.

Archived