Finale Predictions (BOOK SPOILERS)

imaginepageant

1- Dorne

Jaime, Bronn, Myrcella and Trystane march towards KL and are ambushed by the sand snakes by Elaria's commands. This might lead to Myrcella's ear being cut off and Bronn's death.

2- KL

Marge and Loras are released. Cercei confesses. First meaning for the finale title: she confesses for Tommen's safety because now he is on his own. WoS (hoping to see QoT watching this moment) and Robert Strong reveal.

Varys shows up and kills Kevan and Pycelle.

3- Winterfell

Sansa's first killing? Escapes with Theon with the help of Brienne and Pod. Pod's death?

Stannis gets weather in favor and marches to start the siege.

4- Braavos

Arya seduces and kills Trant, disobeying Jaqen's orders and getting blind in consequence.

5- Meereen

Tyrion, Daario and Jorah plan to continue the rule over the city. Jorah, who know the dragons, releases them. Another meaning for the finale title: The dragons know Dany's feeling towards Jorah and do not harm him.

Dany and Drogon encounter dothraki. Khaleesi reborned?

6- The Wall

Davos arrives to the wall and asks for help. Jon agrees after learning Sansa is in WF. FtW.

Benjen's appearance. End.

I've been having this thought that trystane is aegon, & with him & myrcella heading to king's landing they could sit the iron throne next season if varys takes out tommen in the finale, which I think he might.
so maybe they're swapping young griff for trystane & arianne for mycella? not sure it would make sense but nothing on the show does.
I also think davos asking for recruits for stannis & a letter from sansa will cause the FTW mutiny with olly being a major part of it.

I haven't seen a predictions thread for Mother's Mercy yet, so here! What do you think will happen in the finale?

I predict:

- Arya "seduces" and kills Meryn Trant

- Cersei confesses and takes her walk of shame

- Sansa and Theon escape Winterfell and are rescued by Brienne and Podrick

- Stannis begins his siege of Winterfell

- Varys arrives in Dorne and is revealed to have an alliance with Doran

- Trystane is revealed as Aegon Targaryen

- One or all of the Sand Snakes are ordered to secretly follow Trystane and Myrcella to King's Landing

- Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Daario release the dragons in a desperate attempt to save Meereen from the Sons of the Harpy

- Daenerys and Drogon are found by a Dothraki horde

- Jon sends Sam and Gilly to Oldtown

- Jon is stabbed in mutiny at the Wall

I buy all of it, except for Trystane being Aegon. Chekhov says they haven't earned it. It would make sense for Varys and Doran to have an understanding that Dany will marry Trystane. I could see the Dorn arc this season ending with Doran explaining that Ellaria's mistake wasn't killing Myrcella, but killing her too soon and too openly.

Also, there has to be a Benjen scene. Gods only know what that'll be.

There will also a five-minute monologue scene so that we can all sit around and yell "LSH could have gone here!!!! Why, D&D, why??????"

Heh. You know us too well.

My somewhat crackpot predictions:

1. Brienne/Sansa/Stannis

The tides will turn in favour of Stannis, whether he outright wins at Winterfell this season or not. But, word of Shireen's sacrifice will cause problems for him with the Northerners. Kinslaying and all.

What Northerners?

1) open with Cersei confession. Her walk is mid episode.

2) Sansa and Theon escape together, myranda dies by one of their hands during escape. They are the ones who go on search for Bran & Rickon (if you think Davos sticks with Stannis and tries to get him support after Shireen, you're nuts)

3) they cut out the kahlisar and Dany is flown to Valyria, meeting either Victarion or Euron who has the Dragon horn, or possibly Aegon with Varys.

4) Tyrion and Co release the dragons in hope to follow to Dany. *wild speculation* Messandi (I hope that's the name) is possibly involved in the betrayal due to her feelings for Grey Worm, or Messandi and Grey rule in Mereen while Tyrion and the others go searching. Mereen is now removed from the story.

5) Briene is useless as usual, she learns of Sansa escaping and tries to follow AGAIN *wild speculation* is captured by LSH and put to noose for her failure, but as an act of mother's mercy is given the chance to live if she leads Jamie or possibly Ramsey to her. Pod dies

6) Jamie and Co head back from Dorne, Jamie is lost in thought over Cersei deceptions. Ambush, SS involved but are not the ambushers. Myrcella injured, Trystane injured/killed, Bronn killed. SS are placed in KL instead as council chair and infiltrate Sept. Ambush possibly plotted by Trystane himself, that guy looks like a moron.

7) *wild speculation* LF acts in place of Varys and the 'young man' he was referring to with Olenna wasn't the Lannister that cause Cersei's arrest, but instead was Aegon. LF planned the Dorne ambush in attempt to kill Myrcella, and has plans to rid the world of Tommen next, possibly to join Aegon and Margery.

7) Arya is blinded

8) FTW. *possibilities* Benjen involved. doesn't really happen/dream vision. Jon dies. Jon Wargs. Jon turns WW. *wild speculation* Jon is thought dead, and the Brothers and Davos put Jon to flame, only to see him not burn (similar to Dany, be reborn in flame) giving the very obvious visual clue that Ned was certainly NOT the father, possible flashback to Benjen finding this info before but swearing secrecy, or hearing rumor of Lyanna's pregnancy.

9) *wild speculation* Benjen doesn't appear at the wall. We see him in a location far from the wall but still in the north, as the true leader or made prince of the WW. Episode 9 hinted at the might and size of the WW army, we see pants-crapping glimpse of just how many and how far these guys are located.

1) Dorne: Something is going to happen with this group on the way back to KL. Bronn dies by Hota's axe. Myrcella is either killed or maimed.

2) KL: Cersei does the walk. Mountain-stein appears.

3) Bravoss: Aray seduces Trant. Jaquen knows and has her blinded.

4) Winterfell: Not sure here but Sansa probably escapes with Theon. They could be found by Stannis or Brienne. Myranda is toast.

5) The Wall: Jon is stabbed and wargs to Ghost. The Benjen thing....who knows...maybe just a mention.

6) Mereen: I don't know where they'll take Dany. The others contemplate what to do next. I don't see a lot of time devoted to this in this episode.

What I don't see yet is Varys killing Kevan and Pycelle...probably next season....again no time.

jom

- Viserion/Rhaegal released

- Dany meets Khal Jhaqo and his khalasar

- Arya kills Trant and maybe gets blinded

- Bronn loses his head somehow

- Margaery/Loras get released

- Cersei confess, Walk of Shame and Robert Strong reveal

- Kevan holds a council meeting, the Tyrell/Lannister alliance is secured, Pycelle announces that winter has officially come according to the Citadel, Varys shows up and kills Kevan/Pycelle. Snow in King's Landing.

- One short scene of Littlefinger looking over the Vale army going through Moat Cailin.

- Whatever happens in Winterfell. Stannis starts the siege, Selyse hangs herself, Sansa uses the thing she picked up and lights a candle, they escape and Brienne receives them. Myranda dies, hopefully Ramsay too.

- Benjen arrives in Castle Black, he's made first ranger again, Thorne is pissed. Davos arrives and asks for food/horses and other stuff, Jon agrees and the NW are even more pissed. Wun Wun smashes someone and in amidst the chaos, Thorne/Yarwick start stabbing Jon, Olly lands the final blow. Jon's eyes go white.

End of season.

I like this theory but it doesn't add up where the heck was Benjen. One has to be a hellva good writer to fill in the gaps. I have to admit, I am super excited and I don't have HBO. I will get up at 6am and run to my computer....I cannot wait!!!!!

I hope the show doesn't spoil Jon's storyline for WoW, but I predict they will in some way at least.

I predict that Allisar will play some role in helping Jon in the show's finale. I think they've gone out of their way to show that Allisar could have screwed Jon over many times this season, but didn't.

1) Sansa kills Ramsay and Theon kills Myranda. This one I'm fairly sure.

2) Sansa lights the candle.

3) Brienne comes to her rescue.

If Ramsay makes it out of this season alive I will have to seriously reassess my understanding of his importance in the books.

- Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Daario release the dragons in a desperate attempt to save Meereen from the Sons of the Harpy

- Daenerys and Drogon are found by a Dothraki horde

I agree with almost everything except this.

Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Darrio would never release the dragons. I also suspect they will ignore the Dothraki for now, and they may not even show Dany at all.

I suspect the Jorah/Tyrion/Darrio scene is more about what they will do now that Dany is missing. Perhaps Daario and/or Jorah will go to look for her? But Tyrion may be planning on how to save himself.

I agree with almost everything except this.

Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Darrio would never release the dragons. I also suspect they will ignore the Dothraki for now, and they may not even show Dany at all.

I suspect the Jorah/Tyrion/Darrio scene is more about what they will do now that Dany is missing. Perhaps Daario and/or Jorah will go to look for her? But Tyrion may be planning on how to save himself.

Dany is definitely in the finale, the synopsis describes her being surrounded by strangers.

Archived