Pink letters new writer *spoilers all*

Ser_tart

What if, since it would be kind of stupid for Ramsey or stannis to write the letter maybe sansa will have sent it while Ramsey was out doing his sneaking mission.

I feel like they included her being told about his rise in the knights watch for a specific reason.

It would be nice if it were the official Pink Letter from Ramsay, because the mocking and menacing tones of that letter to Jon is hilarious, in a Ramsay Snow sort of way. But I do think they will change that part too, and yes, I think Sansa or Reek will be the one to write the letter to the Nights Watch... I just hope Sansa and Reek escape Winterfell and get thrown in with Stannis' storyline, similar to the events in the book. They can give us that at least since they cut out his battle on Moat Cailin against Yara (Asha) Greyjoy and her Ironborn..hopefully we get that in season 6 WITH Stannis. Though they turned him into a scumbag, killing Stannis and cutting out that part of the story now is the worst thing the showrunners can do.

It would be nice if it were the official Pink Letter from Ramsay, because the mocking and menacing tones of that letter to Jon is hilarious, in a Ramsay Snow sort of way. But I do think they will change that part too, and yes, I think Sansa or Reek will be the one to write the letter to the Nights Watch... I just hope Sansa and Reek escape Winterfell and get thrown in with Stannis' storyline, similar to the events in the book. They can give us that at least since they cut out his battle on Moat Cailin against Yara (Asha) Greyjoy and her Ironborn..hopefully we get that in season 6 WITH Stannis. Though they turned him into a scumbag, killing Stannis and cutting out that part of the story now is the worst thing the showrunners can do.

Haha, yeah the pink letter is hilarious. 'I want 'MY' Reek back'.. Haha what a weirdo :cool4:

Timeline is off for a pink letter, think Davos will stand in for the plot function of the letter.

It's going to take Jon announcing that he's marching for Winterfell to set up FTW. My view is that Sansa is going to get a raven to Jon (recall Ramsay telling her that Jon was the new LC. The only reason for him saying that is plotting, it served no purpose otherwise) and that leads to the scene in the trailer between Sam and Jon with Sam asking "what are you going to do?".

Though thinking about it as I'm writing, maybe the news about Sansa makes up Jon's mind to send aid to Stannis.

Sansa is still locked in her rape room and does not leave unless Ramsay commands it. the last we saw of her was when theon brought her meal to her so she atleast will not starve to death and he told her by accident (about Bran and Rickon) but left the room and locked her in. As far as I know, she will not get out unless she either convinces Theon or take the keys from him, or, the worst possible scenario, she becomes pregnant and Ramsay lets her have some walking room as a reward (that does not make sence but heh).

Sansa is still locked in her rape room and does not leave unless Ramsay commands it. the last we saw of her was when theon brought her meal to her so she atleast will not starve to death and he told her by accident (about Bran and Rickon) but left the room and locked her in. As far as I know, she will not get out unless she either convinces Theon or take the keys from him, or, the worst possible scenario, she becomes pregnant and Ramsay lets her have some walking room as a reward (that does not make sence but heh).

In the preview, she does not look like she's locked up, and one of the photos released shows her in a room with lot of bows and arrows in it. Maybe Ramsay has not yet returned from he Mission 20-good-men and it gave Theon courage to rescue her? Or maybe Roose did not think it necessary to keep her chained? Maybe he thinks if Sansa is seen acting for the Boltons, the Northmen loyal to Starks will not think of betraying the Boltons. Whatever the case, her storyline is going take a huge turn.

In the preview, she does not look like she's locked up, and one of the photos released shows her in a room with lot of bows and arrows in it. Maybe Ramsay has not yet returned from he Mission 20-good-men and it gave Theon courage to rescue her? Or maybe Roose did not think it necessary to keep her chained? Maybe he thinks if Sansa is seen acting for the Boltons, the Northmen loyal to Starks will not think of betraying the Boltons. Whatever the case, her storyline is going take a huge turn.

I'm guessing she is free because Roose let her out while Ramsay is gone.

There was speculation before the season started that Sansa might play the role of Lady Stoneheart, though hopefully she doesn't have to die first. Maybe tonight we'll get her moving in that direction?

Archived