"It's Nawt a Rumah!" Kindergarten Cop remake in the pipeline

Manhole Eunuchsbane

I am embarrassed about how much I loved the original Kindergarten Cop. It's a character flaw that I'm not proud of, but there you go.

I say Kindergarten Cop is a great movie, so you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Why remake movies that weren't particularly good in the first place? Last Action Hero next?

There's a lot more point to remaking average movies that could be good than remaking good movies.

However, I'm not sure 'Kindergarten Cop' is that film. And didn't Vin Diesel already basically do this with that The Pacifier thing?

I say Kindergarten Cop is a great movie, so you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Great is a bit strong. Guilty pleasure would be closer to the mark for me. The genius of having a short fused Schatzensprizzer in charge of a bunch of five year olds is worth the price of admission alone.

I will probably not go out of my way to see this. The original was okay, but it would take something really impressive to make me want to go see this one.

Well, I hear that it will be darker and edgier. ;)

I would have preferred a sequel with Arnold. Old cop comes out of retirement to save some kids, or something like that. Arnold's silly acting with the kids and his one liners is what made the original an enjoyable movie.

Archived