Will we finally learn the fate of Benjen Stark?

It is well known that Dumb & Dumber lurk in westeros.org.

I honestly doubt they give a shit.

And the Dumb & Dumber thing is fucking stupid. If you're gonna be overdramatic dweebs about it at least come up with a cleverer insult-title.

Seriously though, that dumb little twat Olly who complains about his family being killed uses a beloved member of Jon's family to get him outside to kill him? What a hypocritical asshole.

I haven't hated a kid as much since Kenard from The Wire.

Seriously though, that dumb little twat Olly who complains about his family being killed uses a beloved member of Jon's family to get him outside to kill him? What a hypocritical asshole.

Granted, Olly is a teenager and probably not the brightest. Plus you have all those pent up hormones sending his emotions out of whack and it's logical that he'd be well...illogical.

He might call it poetic justice. You do what you know and Olly probably knew the hope of a family member being alive is what would get him to follow someone unquestioningly.

That poor kid who plays Olly is forever gunna be known as "that little shit who stabbed Jon Snow in GOT".

But yeh fuck him, can't wait for the Walkers to roll through the Wall and Olly and the rest of those dirty fucks to say "oh shit, Jon was right".

I could not see how there was time to re-introduce Benjen in this episode.

But I don't think it is a complete red herring. Its a way to remind viewers about Benjen. Now why would D&D want to do that...

Benjen was meant to come back in book 2. The reason he hasn't is that Book 6 is book 2. Benjen is the only person who Ned might have told about Jon's parentage who is still alive.

Yeah I kind of fell for the Benjen trick too. I saw the preview and was like WTF, how is this! Then as the episode went on and Olly the little cocksurrrrrr that he is came in and was all Jon, your long lost uncle has resurfaced!! Come and find out....then Allister the cunttttttt was there and sure enough, ceasar. Damn you for getting me confused with Benjen, even trolled us by mentioning him in the preview. Well played assholes, well played.

Archived