Rant and Rave without Repercussion [Book Spoilers]

Chebyshov

So, Jaime's track record with his kids matches Mel's with leeches - two out of three involved are dead (pretty awesome for baseball, not so great for killing kings or protecting your children, eh?)

Meanwhile, Balon Greyjoy is still chilling with a cold one on his squid throne, having outlived four other kings, while Asha Yara Greyjoy is on the Quiet Isle trying some talk therapy to overcome her phobia about dogs.

And, so much for that whole Myrcella was recast because they had a big role in store for her. More D&D apologia.

And, so much for Maggy part II, Melara goes down the well.

And, so much for Lollys Stokeworth had a point.

See my post right below yours ;)

We were right alll along. But I'm sure people will still say our complaints are stupid and we just don't like that things are different :rolleyes:

how the heck did the boltons get so many men? The North hates them and why would half of stannis's men abandon him when the snow clears and the sellswords of all people? they wouldn't give a crap about him burning his daughter as long as they get paid. Stannis was clearly surrounded out on open ground without a horse but some how makes it to the woods were none of the bolton army managed to run him down except two guys that randomly see him as they are stabbing wounded enemies and then brienne manages to casually stroll up and confront him without having to fight anyone,braindead logic.

I assumed Roose had recruited the Stannis traitors, it would also explain why Team Bolton had so many cavalry

I hope he stays dead on the show like they say. That way we can all watch the next season knowing it's totally bullshit and not what's going to happen in the thing that actually matters, the books.

I thought the bullshit was confirmed when Jaime and Bronn went to dorne and Sansa married Ramsay :p

Why is that every editorial change this season diminishes rather than enhances the character?

Yeah, they have made a real mess of the North now.

Jon, too stupid apparently still to tell anyone what happened at Hardhome...or alternatively, the NW so stupid they don't care he was right and now proven right with multiple witnesses to stipulate to same.

Also, wasn't it storming really, really badly when Theon and Jeyne jumped? And that's kinda the point because there are huge snow drifts? Not this sudden spring Stannis got by burning Shireen.

Holy hell......D&D are plot holing this show into being a laughingstock. This is what happen when you fan-fic the sequences out of order instead of following the books.

I'm still in shock that they did it. I mean, we had Theon being tortured for 3 seasons straight, and I'm sitting here thinking they're obviously doing this to further set up amazing arc in season five, but no, they fucked that opportunity up. I mean really, they couldn't even give us the heart tree scene? Maybe next season, but I don't hold out hope.

Yeah, fuck this shit. I really think I'm done with the show. It brought me to the books after I came in and watched it post-season 3, pre-season 4. I've been spoiled to the majority of things happening in the books, and still loved them, but I'm not letting them do this to me. If Jon Snow is really dead (he isn't. I'd be willing to bet actor change/keeping Kit's involvement on the down-low), I'm not finding out from them.

Too upset with this shitshow to even rant.

I assumed Roose had recruited the Stannis traitors, it would also explain why Team Bolton had so many cavalry

That doesn't work. Two thousand mounted men approach Winterfell. They get showered with arrows, not offers of gold. The Bolton's don't have third person knowledge of the defection. Well, maybe D&D Boltons do, because Ramsey.

Archived