Doubts about sandor [spoilers]

Zazawaza

So he decides to fight for the People who imprisoned her?

Also if sandor is the valonqar cleganebowl With sandor winning could work

I know is far fetched, but with some manipulation from lady olenna and littlefinger he may accept.. by no means i think this will surely happen in the series but i think its an option.. now i have always thought that the valonqar is someone related to cersei, most in fact i think it will be Jaime, but being the little pup it could be sandor as well, yet i cant help but feel that to cersei that would be anti climatic, even herself have said that she and Jaime came into the world together and will go together, i would like to see sandor back in action. But not being butchered by ungregor..

You guys are applying the wrong logic here, for whether cleganebowl will happen or not. The question you should ask is, does it creatively make sense?

Yep, this clearly applies to everything that happens in the show.

If they don't want it to happen, it must not make sense creatively.

but do they want this to happen?

While I certainly don't think that the Clegane Bowl is going to happen at Cersei's trial in the books, let's remember that next season is when they're supposed to really start changing things. LOL.

Who in the hell knows what they are going to do. As long as it makes sense to them, I suppose.

Being completely retard here:

Arya travels to Westeros, arrives at the Quiet Isle and its weird monk order (it would be a shift from one brotherhood to another so no biggies) where Meribald is the Eldest Brother and Sandor is there, working as a gravedigger.

Arya and Sandor teletransports to Kings Landing and boom, we have a Cleganebowl.

Well, they gave him a compound leg fracture. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV, but I did a little research, and even in the modern day, that takes a while to heal properly. Maybe they figure he got well in season 5, and they'll pretend that lasted more than a few weeks.

But when he died, killing his brother wasn't on his mind. He was all, sad to say goodbye to Arya, and all, Sansa is pretty and made him happy, so I figure brother killing dropped way down on the list of his priorities (if it was ever there in the first place).

Sandor wont be coming back because it does not make any sense.

1. He has not purpose in life

2. Even if he comes back and fights someone like Robert Strong, what will the showmakers do with him after he wins ?

Sandor may be bound to die a heroic death, some posters dream of him saving Sansa from whatever but I believe he might die saving someone he has always despised, some of those broken things. That quote by him "Those who cannot defend themselves should die and get out of the way of those who can", directed at the likes of Lollys and Tyrion, that quasi call for eugenics, will not stay. He will redeem himself by saving helpless villagers e.g.

And Sandor might harbour some secrets about the Lannisters. Storywise one would make sense, after all he was in Lannister service when the Tysha rape happened. He might have been involved and he might know what became of Tysha. Him having been among the rapists would explain why he hates Tyrion so much, complicated transference of self hatred on Tyrion but since when has Sandor been easy. But since they did not make Tyrion rape Tysha they probably wouldn't make Sandor either, too strong stuff for the show. Just a possibility of course, there is no hint in the books so far.

Though I would personally love it if he found peace on the QI, a happy ending for at least someone. Only there is no QI in the series so far. Sandor as fan favorite coming back, fighting for the helpless and then finding peace - why not.

When Cersei asked about who would judge at Margaery's trial, the HS said that 7 would preside at her trial. Is it possible that there could be 7 against Gregor in Cerise's trial?

Seven judges

Probably Lancel vs. Robert Strong. They made him a pretty prominent faith warrior in the show.

Sandor was set up to be very Team Stark. First couple seasons protecting one Stark daughter, second couple seasons protecting the other. Sansa, they set up Beauty and the Beast (and eliminated the other "suitors"). Arya, "a girl is lying to herself," she doesn't really hate him. They said they "hope you can't help but love the Hound" after he "died." They showed him protecting them a lot.

There's also this, that kind of sums up that his story has been about the two Stark daughters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSL-A0JfyQ

That's my guess, Team Stark.

While I certainly don't think that the Clegane Bowl is going to happen at Cersei's trial in the books, let's remember that next season is when they're supposed to really start changing things. LOL.
Who in the hell knows what they are going to do. As long as it makes sense to them, I suppose.

I don't see Cleganebowl in the books as Sandor has already fought his brother at the Hand's Tourney where he fought with honor and didn't kill him when could have. Also, he's fought against fire and won in the Single Combat against Ser Beric Dondarrion.

Probably Lancel vs. Robert Strong. They made him a pretty prominent faith warrior in the show.

Sandor was set up to be very Team Stark. First couple seasons protecting one Stark daughter, second couple seasons protecting the other. Sansa, they set up Beauty and the Beast (and eliminated the other "suitors"). Arya, "a girl is lying to herself," she doesn't really hate him. They said they "hope you can't help but love the Hound" after he "died." They showed him protecting them a lot.

There's also this, that kind of sums up that his story has been about the two Stark daughters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSL-A0JfyQ

That's my guess, Team Stark.

I would like to see him on Team Stark as well. But I just don't see the D's being able to resist Cleganebowl, because creatively...

Sandor may be bound to die a heroic death, some posters dream of him saving Sansa from whatever but I believe he might die saving someone he has always despised, some of those broken things. That quote by him "Those who cannot defend themselves should die and get out of the way of those who can", directed at the likes of Lollys and Tyrion, that quasi call for eugenics, will not stay. He will redeem himself by saving helpless villagers e.g.

And Sandor might harbour some secrets about the Lannisters. Storywise one would make sense, after all he was in Lannister service when the Tysha rape happened. He might have been involved and he might know what became of Tysha. Him having been among the rapists would explain why he hates Tyrion so much, complicated transference of self hatred on Tyrion but since when has Sandor been easy. But since they did not make Tyrion rape Tysha they probably wouldn't make Sandor either, too strong stuff for the show. Just a possibility of course, there is no hint in the books so far.

Though I would personally love it if he found peace on the QI, a happy ending for at least someone. Only there is no QI in the series so far. Sandor as fan favorite coming back, fighting for the helpless and then finding peace - why not.

He was also in the Throne room when Baleish put the dagger to Ned'd throat.

I don't see Cleganebowl in the books as Sandor has already fought his brother at the Hand's Tourney where he fought with honor and didn't kill him when could have. Also, he's fought against fire and won in the Single Combat against Ser Beric Dondarrion.

I would like to see him on Team Stark as well. But I just don't see the D's being able to resist Cleganebowl, because creatively...

Yes!

Archived