Amok's website

AverageGuy

Amok has said on his Livejournal that the problem can't be fixed until the guy who registered the domains for him, and administrates them, can do something about it. That guy has gone AWOL (at least as a few days ago), or at least has been non-responsive. Amok's ISP has proved to be no help.

That's what Babelfish more-or-less makes out of his post, anyways, it being in Russian and all.

Amok has said on his Livejournal that the problem can't be fixed until the guy who registered the domains for him, and administrates them, can do something about it. That guy has gone AWOL (at least as a few days ago), or at least has been non-responsive. Amok's ISP has proved to be no help.

That's what Babelfish more-or-less makes out of his post, anyways, it being in Russian and all.

ah, some news at last. i hadn't been able to check his livejournal until now. That guy seems to have a habit of going AWOL, which was why the site was already almost lost 3 months ago. I guess we'll have to prepare for a longer downtime then. meanwile, greetings to all the board members who also frequent this place. See you all once our home is up again ;)

I would be highly interested of retrieving amoka's website content, so if anyone got some pics saved somewhere, i would be very interested (I'm especially seeking the great scenes, like the battle at kings landing, the Godswood, winterfell, etc.

If you have them in highest res, it would be perfect.

U can send me an email ;)

I can't wait amoka's website back up !

ps: if you got many pics, u can rar it ;) (and upload it on a ftp, i think i wouldnt be the only one interested)

All characters pictures can be found at www.objectsoficeandfire.com

All characters except Edric Dayne, 3 maidens in the tower (Daena the Defiant, Rhaena and Elaena), Good queen Alysanne and Rhaenyra

EDIT: Even those can be found if you search Google for pictures. You won't be able to download them, but you can see them in low-res

Considering his scenes for FFG, I don't know

I don't see the matter with the copyrights, amok himself said that he wants his site back up, and they've been for long time available for download, it's not forbidden to download them isn't it ?

About object of asoiaf, theres a big lack of pictures (especially the scenes)

He wants his site back up. As far as I'm aware, he's not said he wants someone else's site up with his images being displayed without his permission.

If you want to offer to host a site for him, you should get in contact with him and arrange that, rather than asking others to display his material without permission.

Thread closed.

Archived