Which character POV do you hate to READ the most?

Ser Hightower

Someone recently created a post about which character you "hate the most."

Well, I counter:

Which character POV do you hate to READ the most?

For me it's easily Sansa, Dany, and to an extent Tyrion in the later books.

Tyrion you say? Yeah it's kind of annoying hearing him just bitching about his dad the whole time.

Dany from Astapor onwards bored and frustrated me. And I want to hit something every time I hear "Usurpers Dogs". I'm also far less interested in Essos than Westeros, which doesn't help.

From Feast onwards I found Arya and Sam chapters fairly boring and at times bad, so I skimmed those.

I honestly enjoy the Greyjoy chapters, including Aeron and Victarion. No idea why, I just find them entertaining.

Of the major characters, Dany. Especially her book 5 stuff. The setting and her supporting cast don't help matters, either.

Then there's all the Greyjoy and Martell stuff, and by the time that's introduced, I'm too invested in other characters and their stories to care much.

Deanery's, I liked her in the 1 st book when Visery's was around and a few token moments in book 3. Other than that I found her extremely boring and annoying.

And Tyrion. I did like his chapters for the last half of "A Game of Thrones" and all of "A Clash of Kings" but after that I just started to find him increasingly boring.

Archived