Which character POV do you hate to READ the most?

Ser Hightower

Quentyn Martell's storyline amounts to nothing other than a fun barbecue, and his chapters weren't that exiting in the first place. Feast's Greyjoy chapters are really boring as well. Brienne just wandering around is also kind of not fun. What I don't get about the Dorne-story is why we need 3 POV-characters there instead of just Arianne, since one of them dies immediately after his only chapter anyways and Areo Hotah is quite one-dimensional.

This list reminds me of why Feast is so boring, aside from Cersei/Sam/Arya.

I honestly enjoy the Greyjoy chapters, including Aeron and Victarion. No idea why, I just find them entertaining.

Glad that I'm not the only one. Those guys are so intense, I almost can't believe that cardboard cutout Balon is related to them.

I actually like all the chapters. But the most boring one, Jon or Davos. Like the characters but their POVs are sometimes too much

Of all the major POV characters (not one's with only 1 or 2 chapters) I'd probably say Davos as well. I don't dislike him or anything, just find a lot of his chapters kind of boring. Except during the Blackwater.

I found Sam dull, Quentyn was pretty much torture and Dany's ACOK and ADWD chaoters never really have much spark.

Far out in front is Aeron though. He commits the cardinal sin of being not only boring but also spectacularly misguided. His faith in the Ironborn ways is morally despicable and yet he still manages to be a snore-fest. As much as I hate Euron for being such a colossal prick, I'm fairly sure his POV chapters would blow any other Ironborn POV out of the water in terms of batshit crazy content.

Hate is too strong a word but I find many of Bran's chapters dull, although, there are still many of his chapters, especially his recent ones, that I find quite fascinating. That said, he is the only point-of-view character whose chapters I do not unabashedly love, so he still sticks out.

Dany once she gets to Slaver's Bay. Her journey's were great to read about, going from a 13 year old sold to a Dothraki Khal to a proud Khaleesi, and then leading people across the Red Waste. Even her journey's through Qaarth and the first two Slaver Cities were interesting. We got to see so much of the world through her eyes. But when she stopped moving, she immediately became boring to me.

I'm also not a big fan of Bran's story, either. Agree with @whodafuckcares above - his becoming potentially so powerful seems almost out of synch with the rest of the story.

I keep hoping Sansa will do more in her chapters, but it's not quite there yet IMHO.

Didn't really like the Dorne and Iron Islands storylines overall - Arianne, Hotah, Euron, Victarion, Asha, etc.

Archived