Dating 27: Plenty of fish in the sea, but a can of tuna is easier

Yagathai

I had no idea 'wyd' meant. I've had several men text me this on match and I was totally puzzled. I just assumed they were addled, drunk, or both. So I deleted their messages. I will continue doing this, because I hate text-speak.

I have my first date next weekend. We're meeting for lunch.

Good luck ES!

Conference Guy did not accept my FB friend request, which means he was prob just schmoozing with the client (me). Feel a bit stupid now but oh well.

Conference Guy did not accept my FB friend request, which means he was prob just schmoozing with the client (me). Feel a bit stupid now but oh well.

Could be one of those people who doesn't check his Facebook often - You never know!

Got a reply from Cute OkCupid Girl ( surprised she did, given that she hadn't been on for ages) . We're messaging back and forth but she seems pretty reluctant to meet. At least I'm texting her on the phone, as opposed to the okcupid messenger, which I'm not fond of.

Good luck ES!

He might not have seen it. But if he did and declined who cares? You still took a shot and that is more than can be said about others, myself included.

I wouldn't worry about facebook. I have a facebook account, but don't check it often. Have been yelled at several times for not accepting friend requests of girls I'm actively dating, but it's simply because I haven't logged in and checked.

Super cute guy sat RIGHT in front of me on train facing me so our knees were almost touching and im sure he said "can i sit here" and when i said "yeah" he said something else but i didnt catch it and as he had headphones on i thought maybe he was speaking into those and then i got embarrassed and a few times we caught eyes and i just turned my head away why am i so awkward i cant even SMILE at ppl i find cute let alone talk to them hahahah

Archived