ASOIF Guessing game XVII: Who has the worst attitude in Planetos? - guessing #15

Castellan

Well, multiple guys could fit that clue, I don't know why multiple people are so sure it's Ramsay. He's the most twisted and sick for sure, and terrifying if you're in his clutches... but if you're not, and you just met him somewhere without a bunch of his/his father's men with him, I don't know how high he'd be on the most terrifying list.

yes, multiple can fit this clue, just like most clues that are given. I am not "sure it's Ramsay." He was just my first thought when looking at my list and thinking of terrifying people. I may change my answer to 3 guesses, but no one had posted anything so I couldn't get ideas from others at that time. Well, Euron is on my list, but I dunno if he'd be in my Top 5 of terrifying people, prolly Top 10. But, I guess that's why each of us have our own opinions. lol

Ramsay was low enough on my list that I figured maybe he'd be so on other people's as well, and he certainly is terrifying

He is, but he's not the only one. It may be him or may not be him. Maybe I won't get any points this time, but I guess I'll just vote differently than the others since it's boring when everyone votes the same, and this is not one of these occasions when the answer seems obvious and certain.

#12 Roooorrrrge!

42pts 3 lists 3 -13.

Only Annara gets points.

Rankings
Julia H 16
Mathis of Rowan 15
Annara Snow11+3=14
JQC 11
Grietnog 11
lil ghost 11
The Wold Lord's Daughter 10
Night's Queen 10
Cashless Society 4

I did say in the top five. I did not say #1. Because definitely I would put Ramsay and Biter above him. Not sure about Gregor - somewhere in the top five maybe above Rorge. I didn't think about Euron because he is a slightly different kettle of fish but I agree he's terrifying and more dangerous to humanity probably.

Next clue #11 : POV character. One of the many characters mutilated in the course of ASOIF.

I did say in the top five. I did not say #1. Because definitely I would put Ramsay and Biter above him. Not sure about Gregor - somewhere in the top five maybe above Rorge. I didn't think about Euron because he is a slightly different kettle of fish but I agree he's terrifying and more dangerous to humanity probably.

It's questionable which one is the most terrifying - depends on the circumstances. They are all sadists; Ramsay is the most terrifying if you have the misfortune to be in his clutches, as he can devise the type of torture and brainwashing that no one else can match (Gregor is sadistic and brutal, but not in such an imaginative way, nor does he care much about mental torture), but he wouldn't be nearly as terrifying as Gregor if you ran into him, as he's not as physically intimidating nor a particularly great fighter; or when he has Roose holding him on the metaphorical leash. On the other hand, Rorge and Biter do not have anyone holding them back unless they are in a cage, unlike Ramsay or Gregor (who answers to Tywin and operates within the feudal framework) they live outside of civilized bounds, especially in the chaos of post-war Riverlands, and do whatever they want. I didn't even think of Biter, but I think as him together with Rorge, and as he seems something of a Rorge's creature (even before you learn of their semi-canon backstory) I wouldn't have thought of him on his own. Euron is the opposite - what's most dangerous about him is that he is charismatic and persuasive enough to gain followers and political power, in spite of being a psychopath.

I would not put Rorge as #1 (which was a part of the reason why I thought he was most likely to be the answer to the clue, 'top five' rather than the most terrifying), but the reason why I didn't make Ramsay one of the choices was mostly because I can think of other epithets that would be more likely to first come to mind when it comes to Ramsay, other than just 'one of the most terrifying'.

The new clue... so many POVs have been mutilated, but which one is considered to have a bad attitude? I sure hope nobody thinks it's Brienne...

1. Theon Greyjoy

2. Tyrion Lannister

3. Jaime Lannister

Archived