ASOIF Guessing game XVII: Who has the worst attitude in Planetos? - guessing #15

Castellan

Abject apologies. Swamped by work.

#20 hint: This character is quite small.

I am going to break with tradition and not tell you who the runners up were (#21to #25). I feel it makes it a bit too easy, not to mention there was a 4 way tie at #25.

But I will tell you this useless titbit. The five people at the very bottom of the list:

Rafford the Sweeting: something disturbing about a plausible, casual killer. 1 point

Aegon: "Young Griff jerked to his feet and kicked over the board. Cyvasse pieces flew in all directions, bouncing and rolling across the deck of the Shy Maid. “Pick those up,” the boy commanded. Some people give Young Griff the benefit of the doubt, and some don't.  1 point

Ryman Frey: 2 points - The man's a disgrace. what can I say. 

Brienne: 2 points too stubborn?

Thoros of Myr 3 points

Please post within three days from the date of this post. Good luck!

Just to make this sure: Are we supposed to name a character based on the hint? Is that all? Do we have to use spoilers?

You can check the rules which are hidden in spoiler tags on the first post. Basically this is the bit that's relevant to your question:

In every round (excluding top 5) you'll be given a hint to identify the [character]. You can either gamble by nominating one [character] only,  to obtain 5 points for a correct guess, or you can give three choices in order - and for the correct one you'll be getting three, two or one points respectively. Each round will last about 48 hours.

And you don't have to put your guess(es) in spoiler tags. :)

I think it's people waiting for others to give them ideas... ;)

The only one that comes to my mind is Tyrion. Maybe Arya? Penny certainly does not have a bad attitude. Can't think of anyone else. High Sparrow maybe?

Eta: oh wait! Sweetrobin?

So, I guess
1. Sweetrobin
2. Tyrion
3. Arya

I'm going to gamble and leave out Tyrion. My votes are:

1. Littlefinger  :drunk:

2. Sweetrobin

3. Little Walder (OK, Big Walder is the small one, but Little Walder is "little inside", and he is the nastier of the two perhaps.)

Thanks, Night'sQueen!  :)

I'm going to gamble and leave out Tyrion. My votes are:

1. Littlefinger  :drunk:

2. Sweetrobin

3. Little Walder (OK, Big Walder is the small one, but Little Walder is "little inside", and he is the nastier of the two perhaps.)

Thanks, Night'sQueen!  :)

I had forgotten that quote about being little inside. Now I think it could be about him... But would he make it to top 20? I don't know. Maybe. Now I'm even less sure about my list.

Archived