Is it safe to say that we will see LSH in season 6?

King of thrones

It is safe to say that we will NOT see LSH in Season 6, nor in any other Season of this show.

How do we know this: because D&D said so and GRRM said that LSH is one of the characters omitted from the show he would like to see.

I think D&D&GRRM are the people w/the most expertise on this matter.

I think they didnt brought her back so Jon's resurrection could have more shock value

I agree, its one of the many reasons.

It is safe to say that we will NOT see LSH in Season 6, nor in any other Season of this show.

How do we know this: because D&D said so and GRRM said that LSH is one of the characters omitted from the show he would like to see.

I think D&D&GRRM are the people w/the most expertise on this matter.

Did you just use use D&D and expertise in the same sentence? How? LOL

It's possible, LSH hasn't done anything in the books so far that one scene in 601 couldn't cover.

I think it more likely that her storyline will be picked up by Brienne and / or Sansa. I think Brienne and Pod find Sansa and head south and run into BWB perhaps even with the Blackfish.

Then they could bring the vengeance to The Freys.

Introducing Stoneheart after all of this time, in the second to last season, and w/Jon also getting resurrected would seem very very unlikely. Of course the show does a lot of quite silly things, so that doesnt' mean they won't do it, but I think the window for Stoneheart is closed.

If LSH was going to happen there would have been talk about someone killing Freys and children and what not.. some type of foreshadowing making the viewers wonder who is the rogue avenger..

We can all speculate but the math isn't there for LSH.

Archived