Error messages in advertisements

Starkistbeforethedawn

Hi there, i'm not sure if anyone else has a problem with this, or if it's been asked before as the search function isn't working, but nine times out of ten when i come on this board the advertisements on the left hand side of the page don't load and state 'A PHP error was encountered' along with several lines of code etc, the problem being the links where there are no spaces bleed out on to the page itself and obscure a large amount of the posts from all you lovely people. Can anyone tell me if this is a problem i can fix? I use google chrome if that's of any consequence. Thanks in advance.

http://s17.postimg.org/hcvr5qihr/asoiaf.jpg

Here's image, hope you can see it.

That didn't work either! I think we're cursed.

Edit - It worked, we have the same problem yeah, but the text on mine goes to about the middle of the screen so totally ruins 3-4 posts! I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my browser, but i don't seem to get this problem anywhere else..

That didn't work either! I think we're cursed.

Edit - It worked, we have the same problem yeah, but the text on mine goes to about the middle of the screen so totally ruins 3-4 posts! I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my browser, but i don't seem to get this problem anywhere else..

Same here. I just got lucky when i posted that image. Most of the time, I'm unable to read topics with multiple posts.

Archived