Telltale's Game of Thrones article needs updating

The article in question.

The episode summaries only have basic info and episode 4 has no description at all. I plan to add information myself, but I thought I'd see if anyone else wants to help.

Plus, I don't know what sort of formatting should be used. Most of the summaries I see on the wiki are quite dense and unafraid of spoilers. Should these be the same? Or, because the game itself is mostly based on the show, are these summaries not a priority and should be as simple as the first episode's description?

I'm not sure of the best way to present the episodes, since the player's choices alter the story and how characters interact.

True, but usually the end results of the plotpoints are the same. No matter what you say to Ramsay, Ethan dies. If you don't have Gared kill Britt, he throws himself off the wall. Etc., etc.

That's true. Regarding the formatting, information from the novels is presented by book to prevent spoilers (see Daryn Hornwood). Show characters like Locke and Olly are currently presented by season, probably because there hasn't been as much interest in going into greater detail yet. Telltale characters would best be presented by episode, IMO.

I created skeleton articles for House Glenmore and Rillwater Crossing.

Archived