What's bugging you?

TheReal_Rebel

I don't really know how to go about asking around but I shall try. My nan is PISSED. OFF. and is now REFUSING to out for the day because she can't be in the room to see it. There's screens outside and it's also being broadcast live online for people to watch; I just wanted them (nan, sister and her boyfriend) to meet up with us (me, mum and dad) later to take photos with me in my robes and I wanted a nice photo of me with my mum and dad and also of me with nan and my nan is fucking REFUSING to come out for the day and see me because I couldn't get her a ticket. Well, I DID fuck up, they released extra tickets and I didn't buy them on time. So I KNOW I'm at fault but I also did try at least three different times but the internet at my nans house (where I now live) has been so disgustingly bad lately that I've been using mobile data to sometimes watch netflix and stuff...

I don't know whether I'm the most at fault here and my Nan is justifiably disgusted at my idiot self or whether shes acting childish and over the top

I would sit down with your Nan, explain it was an honest error, that your graduation is a really important day for you and that you want her to be there to help celebrate it - but that if she chooses not to, okay, you're sorry to hear that but you accept her decision. Or, to put it more cynically, guilt trip the crap out of her the way she's trying to guilt trip you.

And you know what? If at the end of the day she decides not to come over such a petty little thing, it's her loss. Don't let it spoil your day.

I've taken two cold showers this evening already, usually finished those with taking a damp cold towel and putting that into my face. It has certainly helped, but it's far from enough...

lukewarm, never cold. Closes up your pores so you sweat less. Or something like that. Anyway, lukewarm all the way

People are bugging me. I just want to be left alone, is that too much to ask for? I have 2 events that I live for each week, Magic on Fridays and Roleplaying on Saturdays. In between those days, I would like to do the exact same thing every day. I want to wake up at noon, pay my bills, finish my chores, eat the same food, and smoke some weed so that I can sleep.

That's all I want to do. No one needs to be bothered, or spoken to, or inconvenienced, or stressed out. But every day someone is knocking on my door, or blowing up my phone with some global catastrophe. Why? Life sucks, why can't everyone else just roll with it?

Buckwheat and Raja, thank you so much :)

I'm the person who always tries to gather as much information as possible so I started now but I'm going in september 2016... so there is plenty of time. I''ll be there for 3,5 months so it's not a crazy long amount of time. The best way for me to travel is by bus so~~ more than 40 hours but I get directly to Dortmund.

I'm not the first to go on such a program so I need to be calm.

Edit: I forgot to add that I'm from Bulgaria.

Buckwheat and Raja, thank you so much :)

I'm the person who always tries to gather as much information as possible so I started now but I'm going in september 2016... so there is plenty of time. I''ll be there for 3,5 months so it's not a crazy long amount of time. The best way for me to travel is by bus so~~ more than 40 hours but I get directly to Dortmund.

I'm not the first to go on such a program so I need to be calm.

Edit: I forgot to add that I'm from Bulgaria.

Yes, I am like that too. But sometimes one just cannot get all the information as far ahead as one would want to and you just have to improvise and roll with it. And it turns out okay. :) And 3,5 months will go by very quickly, really.

If you want to go in September 2016, you should probably apply in February 2016, at least that is usually the deadline for the next academic year in my country. So you have plenty of time to find all the information. Find some people who have already done Erasmus to explain things to you, like friends or classmates or whoever.

Is sitting in a bus for 40 hours really your thing? :O Because I am sure there should be better options ... :wacko: (But you do not have to plan the actual trip that far ahead.)

I watched the trailer for the Jem and The Holograms movie and at the end at 2:12 there is a police officer asking Jem for her autograph, pretending it's for his daughter. Who is that actor?! What have seen him in before? Anyone help?

"Adults" who don't clean up after themselves after using the bathrooms in the office...Ugh.

When I went to college, the two bathrooms on my floor were 'family' bathrooms that the school just slapped 'male' and 'female' on. So long story short, there was a urinal in the women's bathroom. One day I went into the bathroom and there was a half of a sheet cake in the urinal... I'm still trying to figure that one out.

@Buckwheat, still trying to find the best transport but it is a hard task. I don't know how it is in other contries but almost everything here is concentrated in the capital. And this bugs major part of the citizens for obvious reasons.

I hate my job i hate my job i hate my job i hate my job

I HATE retail at this point - constantly having to deal with managers and supervisors constantly breathing down your neck and repeatedly pushing you to upsale so many things and ask so many different questions at the till and bullshit rules which dont make the store look tidy but just make it harder to put out stock and im so miserable there customers can pick up on it probably and im finding it harder to muster energy enougg to have basic small talk with customers let alone attempting to reach all the stupid sales quotas on top and being treated like im stupid i hate it so much and cant believe so many people think retail is easy and for lazy workers bcus FUCK. THAT.

Archived