Marijuana Enthusiasts

I love it, a big fan over here. I'm from Colorado so that really makes my life better, I mean, for the first time since I turned 16 I no longer regularly violate the law. I prefer to smoke, from a bubbler if possible, but I like vaping. My only issue with the vape is that it's so damn easy to do and conceal, I tend to overdo it. I also enjoy edibles but right now dosage is unregulated and so all over the place that it's impossible to know what you are consuming, so you tend to under buy and end up pissed or overuse and end up WAY to fucking high.

It has to be blue- Blueberry, Blue Cheese.

+1 on the blueberry...have been know to grow a plant or two of it... :thumbsup:

Can't say I've ever had one I enjoyed. I strained my groin as a yute and it was very uncomfortable. I've strained my mental faculties many times over and found the whole ordeal a real drag. But to paraquote a great television character "that's often what the fuck life is--one vile fucking task after another."

i love me some Al... and some weed...together is a blessing from the gods

:smoking:

Blue Dream is really nice. My friend grows that one. I'm partial to Liberty Haze and anything with Berry, as it turns out.

The love of Dr. Who is strong around here now, too. Hope to see you again soon! ;)

• 1 month later...

To whatever extent there are weed snobs, I have to think that there will be more of them in the future assuming we're moving towards a legalization environment. 

The arguable unbearableness of some 'weed snobs' notwithstanding (although, honestly, how is a weed snob any more or less unbearable than a coffee/beer/wine snob? And what is the qualification for obtaining 'snob' status anyway? I mean, is anyone who poo poos - and I would say, rightfully so - Budweiser, Coors, PBR and the likes somehow a beer snob? ) I think it's silly to attempt to argue against the assertion that marijuana is without question the most benign of any and all mood-and/or-mind altering drugs.

I don't understand weed snobs either, considering I still smoke buckets (Gravity bong made from two plastic bottles one with water) so I can't really be snobby in how I act. I started smoking when I was around 15-ish, mainly lungs (1 plastic bottle no water) which used to tear my chest up and make me cough like a bitch. Eventually moved onto joints, which I smoked the next few years and still do. I think what I used to get high depends on what I want to do, if I want to function slightly that day I just stick to joints but If I've got nothing going on I smoke a few bucket spread out across the day so I'm high as a kite.

Always wondered, what do you call pinners? I've heard people call them sixers and shooters. 

I don't understand weed snobs either, considering I still smoke buckets (Gravity bong made from two plastic bottles one with water) so I can't really be snobby in how I act. I started smoking when I was around 15-ish, mainly lungs (1 plastic bottle no water) which used to tear my chest up and make me cough like a bitch. Eventually moved onto joints, which I smoked the next few years and still do. I think what I used to get high depends on what I want to do, if I want to function slightly that day I just stick to joints but If I've got nothing going on I smoke a few bucket spread out across the day so I'm high as a kite.

Always wondered, what do you call pinners? I've heard people call them sixers and shooters. 

So tell me, FWWM - just how excited are you about that gum you we like being back in style?  :cool4:

EDIT: BTW, I have a strict policy about never under any circumstances ever viewing the cinematic inspiration for your username in a non-altered state. To do so would be nothing short of sacrilege, imo. :D

So tell me, FWWM - just how excited are you about that gum you we like being back in style?  :cool4:

EDIT: BTW, I have a strict policy about never under any circumstances ever viewing the cinematic inspiration for your username in a non-altered state. To do so would be nothing short of sacrilege, imo. :D

Rutherford B. Haze.

I am very excited :D

I remember watching Fire Walk With Me by myself once in my flat around half 2 in the morning. I presumed that it'd be like the TV Series, I did not expect Bob screaming at me behind a dresser table. 

Definitely not one to be watched high as a kite.

The arguable unbearableness of some 'weed snobs' notwithstanding (although, honestly, how is a weed snob any more or less unbearable than a coffee/beer/wine snob? 

They aren't.  They are all equally unbearable, and in fact, often they are the exact same people.  

And what is the qualification for obtaining 'snob' status anyway? I mean, is anyone who poo poos - and I would say, rightfully so - Budweiser, Coors, PBR and the likes somehow a beer snob? 

Yes. 

I don't have a problem with stoners generally, atlhough myself-I can't stand the effects of the drug and have never really enjoyed it.

Why is it so socially acceptable to sing the praises of Marijuana but in general other drugs arn't, even though they're hugely popular too.

Personally I'd take good Coke or MDMA over good weed any day of the week.

I don't have a problem with stoners generally, atlhough myself-I can't stand the effects of the drug and have never really enjoyed it.

Why is it so socially acceptable to sing the praises of Marijuana but in general other drugs arn't, even though they're hugely popular too.

Personally I'd take good Coke or MDMA over good weed any day of the week.

Because of the same reasons cannabis was looked down upon as little as 30 years ago.  Propaganda and false narratives to push an expensive and dysfunctional drug war.  IMO, most anything can be used in moderation and not have severe health impacts.  I take issue with drugs that last more than 12 hours typically, but that's more of a personal thing more like you not liking how you feel when you smoke.  

Archived