ASOIF Guessing Game XVIII: Worst mistakes made by characters - guessing #16

Castellan

Hmm. Helps with the clue cause it'll be 'more obscure' ...looking at my list, I'm gonna say Jorah telling Varys about Dany and all her "secrets" ..which gets him shunned and enslaved(..yadayada)

Just I'll make guesses.

1. Jorah telling Varys about Dany and her "secrets"

2. Astapor slavers "selling" Dany the Unsullied.

3. Viserys provoking Drogo...getting the "Golden Crown"

For now..I can't seem to make up my mind. ..

Kraznys (and/or Asatpori slave traders as a whole) give Dany the Unsullied without securing the dragon first.

38 pts on two lists only but those people clearly saw it as a classic - 20 and 18 pts.

Distinctly like Cersei arming the Faith and having the faith promptly imprison her and charge her with treason.

Rankings

Grietnog 18+3=21

Annara Snow 13+5=18

Julia H 15+2=17

lil' ghost 14+3=17

Night's Queen 13+0=13

Cashless Society 13

Jon's Queen Consort 8+5=13

Arya Kidding 8+0=8

Poached Aegon 5

Lord Wraith 5

Next clue - Is made by a male POV and is due to divided loyalties.

I think my list was too "obscure" ..I was hoping more folks would vote before I made my guesses.

ETA: I don't have many male POV's in the list I sent :uhoh:

1. Theon betraying Robb

2. Jon trying to go after Ramsay and getting himself stabbed.

I was the one who put Kraznys and the slavers of Astapor at #1 of my list. I'm really surprised that it was just on one other list. I think it's by far the stupidest thing anyone did in ASOAIF without being really drunk and emotionally unstable at the time (like Viserys in Vaas Dothraak).

Am I the only one who couldn't help thinking of Theon and just Theon for a long time after reading this description? He really should have more than one mistake on the list.

1. Theon taking Winterfell

2. Jon reading the Pink Letter to the NW and announcing his intention to march on the Boltons

3. Theon siding with Balon ('betraying Robb') - for the possibility that someone put that and that my #1 is not considered to be the same thing

Archived