Ran

Introductions

3,915 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, whynnter said:

Hello! My name is Jenna and I am new to the forum :) I'm a huge fan of both the show and the books. I don't really know what more to say so I'm just going to leave it at that lol

Welcome to the boards, Jenna! :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jac said:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Welcome aboard! :D

Tyrion is also fantastic in the show because Peter Dinklage is amazeballs, don't you think? :D

My favourite is Arya. And also Jon. And also Dany (and top tip: Dany is the most divisive character on the forums... ye be warned... ;) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jac said:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

 

Greetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.11.2016 at 5:28 AM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

 

Greetings.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

 

And a namesake. ;o) (Although I have an 'n' less at the beginning. And it's my second name.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14 November 2016 at 3:28 PM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

 

Greetings.

Hi there! :)

 

Have lots of fun - we look forward to you joining the discussions! :) 

Edited by Yukle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had this account for a while but never actually introduced myself here. My name is Kupo, and I'm an incredibly awkward person! I enjoying reading, drawing, and breathing through my nose. Also video games. Lot's of them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fromtheblonde said:

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

 

3 hours ago, KupoTheBusinessman said:

I've had this account for a while but never actually introduced myself here. My name is Kupo, and I'm an incredibly awkward person! I enjoying reading, drawing, and breathing through my nose. Also video games. Lot's of them.

 

Hello to you both! :D It's lovely to have you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New here! Have watched the show 3 times through. 

Just starting the books. Very excited! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

Also new here- I come from a background of Steampunk, baroque music and theatre.

I came to the world of GOT/ASOIAF after being submitted to a marathon of the first season of GOT.

I started reading the series and am on AFFC.

Up til now, I've found the world of fantasy literature post-Tolkien ...unsatisfying, yet GOT/ASOIAF is most enjoyable.

Off to catch up on threads- there's SO much to read and think about here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all.  After burning though all 6 seasons in a little over a month or so, I thought I would come here for insights, and of course probably ask a lot of questions.  In all honesty, I never thought I would have gotten into this show as much as I did.  I remember people mentioning it here and there in social media and thought I wouldn't like it.  Then a friend of mine suggested it, and I was hooked after the first episode. 

I live in western Pennsylvania, and am a full time retail worker.  In addition to Game of Thrones I am a huge fan of Supernatural. In my spare time, if I get any, I like to crochet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to one and all, been here for awhile but haven't posted before. So here I am. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm Mo.

New to the site but long time GOT fan. Show first, then books.

I enjoy discussing the show and theorizing what's coming next.

I made a GOT chat room if anyone's interested. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here so I won't but if you wanna check it out its in my profile.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.