Ran

Introductions

3,915 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, whynnter said:

Hello! My name is Jenna and I am new to the forum :) I'm a huge fan of both the show and the books. I don't really know what more to say so I'm just going to leave it at that lol

Welcome to the boards, Jenna! :cheers:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

3 hours ago, jac said:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Welcome aboard! :D

Tyrion is also fantastic in the show because Peter Dinklage is amazeballs, don't you think? :D

My favourite is Arya. And also Jon. And also Dany (and top tip: Dany is the most divisive character on the forums... ye be warned... ;) )

11 hours ago, jac said:

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

Greetings.

On 14.11.2016 at 5:28 AM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

Greetings.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

And a namesake. ;o) (Although I have an 'n' less at the beginning. And it's my second name.)

On 14 November 2016 at 3:28 PM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Greetings.

Hi there! :)

Have lots of fun - we look forward to you joining the discussions! :) 

Edited by Yukle

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

I've had this account for a while but never actually introduced myself here. My name is Kupo, and I'm an incredibly awkward person! I enjoying reading, drawing, and breathing through my nose. Also video games. Lot's of them.

11 hours ago, Fromtheblonde said:

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

3 hours ago, KupoTheBusinessman said:

I've had this account for a while but never actually introduced myself here. My name is Kupo, and I'm an incredibly awkward person! I enjoying reading, drawing, and breathing through my nose. Also video games. Lot's of them.

Hello to you both! :D It's lovely to have you!

New here! Have watched the show 3 times through. 

Just starting the books. Very excited! 

Hello!

Also new here- I come from a background of Steampunk, baroque music and theatre.

I came to the world of GOT/ASOIAF after being submitted to a marathon of the first season of GOT.

I started reading the series and am on AFFC.

Up til now, I've found the world of fantasy literature post-Tolkien ...unsatisfying, yet GOT/ASOIAF is most enjoyable.

Off to catch up on threads- there's SO much to read and think about here!

Hello all.  After burning though all 6 seasons in a little over a month or so, I thought I would come here for insights, and of course probably ask a lot of questions.  In all honesty, I never thought I would have gotten into this show as much as I did.  I remember people mentioning it here and there in social media and thought I wouldn't like it.  Then a friend of mine suggested it, and I was hooked after the first episode. 

I live in western Pennsylvania, and am a full time retail worker.  In addition to Game of Thrones I am a huge fan of Supernatural. In my spare time, if I get any, I like to crochet.

Hello to one and all, been here for awhile but haven't posted before. So here I am. ;)

Hey, I'm Mo.

New to the site but long time GOT fan. Show first, then books.

I enjoy discussing the show and theorizing what's coming next.

I made a GOT chat room if anyone's interested. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here so I won't but if you wanna check it out its in my profile.

Cheers!