TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

Enjoy the wedding! And don't forget to say "mayhaps" ;)

Eta: stupid autocorrect ruining my little jokey comment :angry:

Thank you, guys, for all the good wishes!

I will of course say "mayhaps". =oD

And "The Rains of Castamere" will play... :devil:

Hey Spammers! This is a flyby test message. I just updated my iPhone OS, and tapatalk (which shows me as BANNED - wtf?!) so I'm checking to see if I can post. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
Hope you're all well. I'm in almost-frantic vacation preparation mode sorting everything out for Worldcon. 2 weeks!

Hey Maid! :)
You certainly haven't been banned and we still see your posts. Maybe tapatalk is just being temperamental?
Enjoy Worldcon! :)

Just popping in to say hello my lovelies :kiss:

Work is going well.  I think I'm the favorite :P  There are 3 of us on contract and we're all hoping to get offered a full time job.  I am pretty sure it won't happen.  I can't see them hiring more than one of us full time.  I want it to me be as the pay is so much more than subbing.  With this pay, I could go to all the world cons, even Helsinki (and that is after making the mortgage payment every month :D )

What am I doing that pays so well:  Due Diligence Analyst in the Capital Markets division of a Major Financial Institute. 

I actually have the least experience for what they want us to do, but I was able to learn about 90% of what I didn't know in an afternoon.

I have to say, even I sometimes wonder about the crazy ass jobs I get :lol:  So I will tell you guys the truth.  I am your classic underachiever.  I am actually very smart (when I need to be) and learn things very quickly.  Given a chance, there is little I couldn't do if given a little bit of time.   I just lack the drive that makes people become highly successful.  I am ok with that,  I think so many people with that much drive are assholes.  I'd rather be the nice underachiever

Anyway, time for me to head off.  I hope you are all doing well :kiss: 

KTI, have a great weekend and a nice time at the wedding! Congrats to your friend!

Maid, great to see you around! :grouphug: how are you feeling these days?

Lany, Fingers crossed that you get hired full time. Being the kids' fave is a huge pro, and from what I gather your teaching skills are amazing and incredibly creative.

Well good luck to those starting new jobs , well wishes to those recovering , and good morning to anybody who posts here
Edit for a boatload of spelling mistakes. What's wrong with my damned hands ? My fingers are trembling and shaking and shit.

Well good luck to those starting new jobs , well wishes to those recovering , and good morning to anybody who posts here
Edit for a boatload of spelling mistakes. What's wrong with my damned hands ? My fingers are trembling and shaking and shit.

What's up with you, KITB? Is everything okay? Welcome back. How has life been treating you.

Damn, I'm able to eat again. Not much and not often but baby steps and all... I'm exhausted though. Managed to sleep around 5-5.5 hours tonight and one more in the morning.

KTI, have a great weekend and a nice time at the wedding! Congrats to your friend!

Maid, great to see you around! :grouphug: how are you feeling these days?

Lany, Fingers crossed that you get hired full time. Being the kids' fave is a huge pro, and from what I gather your teaching skills are amazing and incredibly creative.

Thanks!  It's not kids, it is two older women and a guy.  I'm back at the bank I used to work for, in a corporate office

Are you feeling any better?  I think my son was sore a week or so (maybe two?) when he had his done

What's up with you, KITB? Is everything okay? Welcome back. How has life been treating you.

Damn, I'm able to eat again. Not much and not often but baby steps and all... I'm exhausted though. Managed to sleep around 5-5.5 hours tonight and one more in the morning.

Rest thoroughly and recover. As for me, well, nothing much to talk about though that's more because how mundane it is :D the fingers thing is something weird that's been happening lately. I've still got to figure out what's that about :dunno:

Thanks!  It's not kids, it is two older women and a guy.  I'm back at the bank I used to work for, in a corporate office

Are you feeling any better?  I think my son was sore a week or so (maybe two?) when he had his done

Uh, sorry, I thought it was still the teaching job. *slaps forehead* right you did say there was going to be a bank job. Well fingers crossed it works out and you get the full time job :)

I'm still sore but I could eat a little something today and yesterday. Everybody tells me to hold on because it takes two weeks to recover. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I guess. But the weight loss freaks me out :eek: thanks for asking :grouphug:

Bex, thank you! :grouphug: how have you been? We haven't seen you around in ages.

Maid, have a nice day at work! :)

It's 38-40C here. The doggies are suffering. Prince William was very moody when I accidentally woke him up earlier today, he told me off with a loud growl and went back to sleep. It's kinda okay on the patio and under the trees but unbearable anywhere in the sun :/

KITB, too much coffee? Too little sleep? Anxiety or stress? I don't have any other ideas. Hope it will all be alright :)

Page 2? Shame on y'all [emoji14]

Feel better Rhae!

The job sounds great Lany!

We were on page two? I'm shocked

Happy Friday my lovelies :kiss:  Hope everyone is well :grouphug:

Hey Lany. I'm okay, though my friend got her drink spiked last night and woke up this morning in hospital. People suck.

How are you?

Glad I'm not really banned! Must be some weird tapatalk error with the iPhone.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. :grouphug: I hope you all have a great day. Time for me to get ready for work.

The board was doing some weird things for me the other day so maybe it was that?

Have a good day at work Maid :) :grouphug: Hows your knee these days?

Rest thoroughly and recover. As for me, well, nothing much to talk about though that's more because how mundane it is :D the fingers thing is something weird that's been happening lately. I've still got to figure out what's that about :dunno:

I get shaky hands all the time too. It can be any number of things I've found

Uh, sorry, I thought it was still the teaching job. *slaps forehead* right you did say there was going to be a bank job. Well fingers crossed it works out and you get the full time job

I'm still sore but I could eat a little something today and yesterday. Everybody tells me to hold on because it takes two weeks to recover. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I guess. But the weight loss freaks me out thanks for asking :grouphug:

Bex, thank you! :grouphug: how have you been? We haven't seen you around in ages.

Maid, have a nice day at work!

It's 38-40C here. The doggies are suffering. Prince William was very moody when I accidentally woke him up earlier today, he told me off with a loud growl and went back to sleep. It's kinda okay on the patio and under the trees but unbearable anywhere in the sun :/

KITB, too much coffee? Too little sleep? Anxiety or stress? I don't have any other ideas. Hope it will all be alright :)

If you are worried about the weight loss you can try getting some supplement shakes to drink until you can eat properly again. They should keep your weight up.

Charlie can't cope with the heat either. Luckily we are going through an overcast period so its not so bad.

Archived