TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

killing the thread?! Shame on you :P

Hello people :) Can't really read back, hope everyone is doing fine.

Why hello! I missed our resident ice dragon. How are you? Still enjoying the new home?
Have a hello http://media.giphy.com/media/dloKePml75SXS/giphy-facebook_s.jpg
And another http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w4w1pAQG1r2b3wjo2_250.gif
And one more http://i.imgur.com/MyprnGA.gif?noredirect

Speaking of, I bought Stardust (the Neil Gaiman book) at the weekend. I might try and read it after The Phantom of the Opera

Oh god, swallowing ANYTHING is like pouring acid on my throat... And yeah I agree, ice cream and popsicles don't help at all. Thanks :grouphug:
KTI, :grouphug: Thanks, that's the one. I only ever reread GOT but I made a promise to myself that I would reread the whole thing before ADWD because my asoiaf knowledge is getting alarmingly blurry, especially with the TV adaptation putting false memories into my mind that didn't actually happen in the books.

Soup maybe? Jelly? Yogurts? :dunno:

I haven't been around for a long time, so someone quickly explain me what has been going on around here , if I've missed anything at all, cetera et cetera

I wish someone would tell me :dunno: from context, Rhae went through a tonsillectomy.

Rhae is sick, Helena loves me and all else is just spam! :)

Hey there :) Miss your avi. You look like Helena's twin now :P

Why hello! I missed our resident ice dragon. How are you? Still enjoying the new home?
Have a hello http://media.giphy.com/media/dloKePml75SXS/giphy-facebook_s.jpg
And another http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w4w1pAQG1r2b3wjo2_250.gif
And one more http://i.imgur.com/MyprnGA.gif?noredirect

Speaking of, I bought Stardust (the Neil Gaiman book) at the weekend. I might try and read it after The Phantom of the Opera

Soup maybe? Jelly? Yogurts? :dunno:

Yes, I still love it. But it sometimes still feels like holidays :D

aww :wub: human males look so much better in dresses than females.

Well.. we've had something like two weeks of rain and temperatures around 17°C. [spoiler] Me loves it. Me enjoys it very much. Me was walking through the rain insanely smiling. Hubby insisted on buying an umbrella, but I didn't use it :D [/spoiler]

Now it's 30°C and sunny. Which means headache. Stupid weather :angry2:

Yes I can confirm that Rhae had tonsillectomy and has been complaining about her pains ever since.

Other than that not much happened, mostly KTI was here and I believe there was a newcomer who we hopefully didn't scare away. Then Liz arrived and gave kind post-tonsillectomy advice, then Adara and Helena arrived too who also gave me some advice and more kind words, along with Mark and Gillio. And I complained some more. I would say that's what happened in the past couple pages. And Neumond left a Pictionary ad too, everybody who feels up to some fun, head over and check out her thread!

So did Lily. Especially at S02 final.

She is also dressed spectecular. Although not in black and red.

edit: link fixed.

:rofl: I like that pic.

Yes I can confirm that Rhae had tonsillectomy and has been complaining about her pains ever since.

Other than that not much happened, mostly KTI was here and I believe there was a newcomer who we hopefully didn't scare away. Then Liz arrived and gave kind post-tonsillectomy advice, then Adara and Helena arrived too who also gave me some advice and more kind words, along with Mark and Gillio. And I complained some more. I would say that's what happened in the past couple pages. And Neumond left a Pictionary ad too, everybody who feels up to some fun, head over and check out her thread!

I can confirm that. I think "Saint Alia" may be back. We weren't that scary.

there is wi-fi at the beach bar. when i was little, this was just a wild beach with no bar, toilet, stairs into the water and with way fewer people. the wonders of globalisation. :O

I hope you are having a good time Buck :)
And yes, so many places have wi-fi now, even where you wouldn't expect it. I am just say old enough to remember "Get off the internet, I need to use the phone!"

Alright.

I'm taking my leave till Saturday. I'll be a the wedding of my friend.

Take care, everybody! Maybe I'll be able to check in. Keep your fingers crossed!

Enjoy the wedding! And don't forget to say "mayhaps" ;)

Eta: stupid autocorrect ruining my little jokey comment :angry:

Spamily...i love each and every one of you cheers and tea cuppa clinks to everyone...i have been playing new games which for an old fart like me takes my last three brain cells...so it has blocked my spam...

...of late girls are getting ready for school and deliveries are keeping Number One busy...draught has fucked garden and forced me to go to farmers market for veggies and fruit for canning...

finally pancreas is blocking me from attending world con....

sometimes shit just happens...

:smoking:

Hey Spammers! This is a flyby test message. I just updated my iPhone OS, and tapatalk (which shows me as BANNED - wtf?!) so I'm checking to see if I can post. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Hope you're all well. I'm in almost-frantic vacation preparation mode sorting everything out for Worldcon. 2 weeks!

Alright.

I'm taking my leave till Saturday. I'll be a the wedding of my friend.

Take care, everybody! Maybe I'll be able to check in. Keep your fingers crossed!

Have fun!

there is wi-fi at the beach bar. when i was little, this was just a wild beach with no bar, toilet, stairs into the water and with way fewer people. the wonders of globalisation. :o

Civilisation strikes everywhere :huh:

Spamily...i love each and every one of you cheers and tea cuppa clinks to everyone...i have been playing new games which for an old fart like me takes my last three brain cells...so it has blocked my spam...

...of late girls are getting ready for school and deliveries are keeping Number One busy...draught has fucked garden and forced me to go to farmers market for veggies and fruit for canning...

finally pancreas is blocking me from attending world con....

sometimes shit just happens...

:smoking:

If there is one thing you can rely on it's shit happening. Why does it always have to be so much of it?

Hey Spammers! This is a flyby test message. I just updated my iPhone OS, and tapatalk (which shows me as BANNED - wtf?!) so I'm checking to see if I can post. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Hope you're all well. I'm in almost-frantic vacation preparation mode sorting everything out for Worldcon. 2 weeks!

Maid! :grouphug: we can see you :D

We are going to meet our friends at the beach on Saturday. Hoping for good weather.

Archived