Season 6 Foreshadowing...

LatrineDiggerBrian

Maybe hinting that Sansa could take on the Lady Stoneheart role sans the undead bit?

That has been speculated for sure. However, she would have to be resurrected. Mel returned to Castle Black, Stannis was crused. Sansa, if she jumped and died but was taken to Stannis's camp, if he had still been alive and Mel did it, I would believe it but now? No.

Sansa does not need to die to take on LSH role, her abuse, the death of her family is motivation enough to go on a killing spree.

In book she still has tears of Lys, in show she be straight up manipulative and devious, if she takes out Walda that would not be a good sign, but I don't think she do Walda Ramsey will.

I sorta think the Ghost of Winterfell work more for her, noticed both LSH and GOW  wore hoods.

Sansa does not need to die to take on LSH role, her abuse, the death of her family is motivation enough to go on a killing spree.

In book she still has tears of Lys, in show she be straight up manipulative and devious, if she takes out Walda that would not be a good sign, but I don't think she do Walda Ramsey will.

I sorta think the Ghost of Winterfell work more for her, noticed both LSH and GOW  wore hoods.

If she doubles back and uses the Godswood gate and secret chamber leading into the Crypts she could. I think Theon might be stong enough to "pose" as Reek and lie about Myranda and Sansa situation to get back on the inside. Just a hunch.

If she doubles back and uses the Godswood gate and secret chamber leading into the Crypts she could. I think Theon might be stong enough to "pose" as Reek and lie about Myranda and Sansa situation to get back on the inside. Just a hunch.

And she would do that because...?

And if that was what she wanted to do, why did they jump off the wall?  And why would there not be guards at the Godswood gate, and why could it be opened from the outside?

And she would do that because...?

And if that was what she wanted to do, why did they jump off the wall?  And why would there not be guards at the Godswood gate, and why could it be opened from the outside?

i grasping at straws. It is possible, that is how Bran and Rickon, Osha, the Direwolves, Meera and Jojen got out. What if we hear approaching horns from Vale troops in Ep 1?. There is just a lot of open options but agreed, most likely head into the woods North.

Archived