What are you listening to? Vol XX: Let me take you far away

Ferrum Aeternum

Who? What? I feel like a freaking foreigner in a alien world.

But, right, i'm currently listening to a band called "Blind guardian" and sometimes i relisten to some classic songs like "Dust in the wind" and "Wind of change" and to the songs of a youtuber called "Adrian Von Ziegler".

As i said, foreigner.

Wow...I love finding new obscure music...I was listening to a very underground band earlier, Bloodhound Gang...very underrated and a shame no one has ever heard of them!!! They have this excellent song about foxtrots and unicorns! So unique and strange and creative...

Who? What? I feel like a freaking foreigner in a alien world.

But, right, i'm currently listening to a band called "Blind guardian" and sometimes i relisten to some classic songs like "Dust in the wind" and "Wind of change" and to the songs of a youtuber called "Adrian Von Ziegler".

As i said, foreigner.

I'm somewhat familiar with Blind Guardian.  They used to be in the rotation for background music on MERP night.

That being said, if you like Blind Guardian, consider checking out 'Eyes of Osiris'.  It's a sort of prog metal album about robot invaders replacing the infant Tutenkhamen with an android imposter baby to conquer Egypt.  Couple friends of mine recorded it, and they sold most of their copies in Scandinavia.  Word on the streets is that Eyes of Osisris 2 is coming out about the same time as Winds of Winter.

Archived