When will ''my content'' become functional again?

Liaraeyne

It's still not working... I miss it. I don't nearly use the forum as much as I used to compared to when ''my content'' was working. It was nice to have an overview of every topic you replied to. Disabling my content is very bad for this forum's interaction, I think.

We definitely agree on that point. Unfortunately, every attempt at enabling search (which is what powers this feature too) has lead to crashes, so until we change the setup it probably won't be possible even at current traffic levels.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! It appears that I am now 'no one' lol I have lost everything in my profile.
I assumed it was due to the recent skin update?
Is there a possibly that I can get my full profile back easily on your side?
If not, that's ok. I don't want to create any extra work for you.
It is not an issue for me. Just curious. I can always start over as a 'faceless man' haha

Hello! It appears that I am now 'no one' lol I have lost everything in my profile.
I assumed it was due to the recent skin update?
Is there a possibly that I can get my full profile back easily on your side?
If not, that's ok. I don't want to create any extra work for you.
It is not an issue for me. Just curious. I can always start over as a 'faceless man' haha

That's very strange, because we rolled back so the update should have no effect. The only thing that was lost was one day of posts and other edits, so if you setup your profile on the 14th of july, then yes, it would be lost. But otherwise...I am not sure what could have happened.

Hi Linda! Thank you for replying.

For the longest time I have wanted to tell you personally how much I admire and respect you. I have built up a library over the decades, and your book is the most beautiful book I have ever seen. I have it on special display and if anyone touches it, they lose their fingers... Out here in the fandom, I am one of your biggest supporters.

I was going through my settings and I think I found the reason for my disappearing act. My email address is wrong. The one displaying is the address I signed up with and later changed. ok but still not the problem. The problem is part of the that email address is missing (before the @)

If I change my email address in the settings, I could come back with no content again. I tried signing in from my verification emails in my inboxes at both accounts but my content is still gone.

Is it possible for you to edit my email address? If so, could you add 'lynn' to the end of it? before the @ sign. I joined the forum in October 2014. Thanks for your efforts.

By golly you are brilliant! lol I signed out, then signed in again with my original display name and here I am.

The email address displayed in the settings is still incorrect. It appears that when I changed email addresses they got crossed somehow with parts of each transferred to the other. I hesitate to change the email address again. If you need to 'warn' me, I know you will find a way to do it without an email lol

Thanks for all your help. It's much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived