Re-read Project Resource Page

MoIaF

Welcome to the resource page for the re-read forum!

Here you will find an index of all the re-read projects that have been conducted to date. This is a resource to help you search easily through the forum for all the in depth discussion on your favorite characters.

I will update the page as more projects are conducted. The projects will be noted in alphabetical order.

Character-based Re-read Projects

Arianne Martell:

Arya Stark:

Bran Stark:

Catelyn Tully (Stark):

Daenerys Targaryen:

Khaleesi to Mhysa:

A Daenerys Character Arc:

Daenerys: Rethinking and Remapping a Protagonist:

Dragons stirring - A Heretical look at Dany:

Daenerys Targaryen: A Parallel Journey (parallels betweeh Dany and Arya, Bran, Cersei, Jon, Eddard, Sansa and Stannis).

Davos Seaworth:

Eddard Stark

Jon Connington:

Jon Snow:

Lancel Lannister

Maester Luwin:

Quentyn Martell:

Sandor Clegane:

Sansa Stark:

Stannis Baratheon:

Theon Greyjoy:

Tyrion Lannister:

Victarion Grayjoy:

BOOK-based Re-read Projects

General Book Re-read Projects:

Direwolves:

Mormont's Raven:

Old Gods, cold gods and Starks:

Rethinking Romance:

AGOT Re-read Projects:

Direwolves, Dragons [eggs], Momont’s Raven, and Cats, Oh My! Pets or Providence?

ADWD Re-read Projects:

Learning to Lead (Dany and Jon):

Edited by MoIaF

Wow - thank you so much. This is an amazing compilation of gray matter. I am very happy to see evita mgfs' additions in the post above. I've just recently discovered a couple of her amazing posts and am looking forward to finding time to delve into them deeper and to find more of them, along with these listed here, MOIAF.

ETA: words

Edited by Avlonnic

What an excellent idea, MOIAF

This resource collecting all the rereads on the board will hopefully make it much easier to locate each for reference and linking. And I'd like to thank you for including The Will to Change: Rereading Sandor and the Rereading Sansa section of From Pawn to Player, it's much appreciated.

Edited by Milady of York

Okay! I'm back!

Thank you for this! Now I won't have to go around bookmarking hundreds of pages... 

Any Cersei re-reads? She's a challenging character, if the scholars of the re-read forum were to do a re-read, I'm sure it'd be one to drool over.

You are very welcome! I found some Cersei stuff but I didn't see a proper re-read started. If anyone can find any let me know.

If there isn't one, there probably should be.

Added! Thanks for the suggestion Evita!

I also did a Lancel reread (kind off reread at a least) :

Got it - I've added it to the list.

Great idea to list them all on one page! :)

One small (really really tiny) thing, though:

You got a few typo's here :)

Thanks and thank you for pointing out the typos. They're fixed now.

What an excellent idea, MOIAF

This resource collecting all the rereads on the board will hopefully make it much easier to locate each for reference and linking. And I'd like to thank you for including The Will to Change: Rereading Sandor and the Rereading Sansa section of From Pawn to Player, it's much appreciated.

You are very welcome! That was the idea behind it. I got tires of having to search through pages to find old re-reads, even the ones I'd started. It should also (hopefully) make it easier for participates for new re-reads.

Thanks all for your feedback!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just recenlty started ASOIAF re-read, and have finally figured out how to use more on here than just the wiki lol

I heard G.R.R.M. shared how the book series ends with D&D, so I hope season 6 isn't full of spoilers for us book readers. The show has deviated so much from the books now maybe they can be enjoyed as completely seperate entities

• 8 months later...
On 4/9/2016 at 6:07 PM, the_red_wolf said:

I've just recenlty started ASOIAF re-read, and have finally figured out how to use more on here than just the wiki lol

I heard G.R.R.M. shared how the book series ends with D&D, so I hope season 6 isn't full of spoilers for us book readers. The show has deviated so much from the books now maybe they can be enjoyed as completely seperate entities

Yes, I've also been concerned about this. Especially in regards to GrrM being affected by the desires of the more mainstream expectations of the screen watchers. I'm hoping Martin sticks to his method of the unconventional. If screen and book branch off in wildly different directions, so be it.